Taichung, Taiwan

Do any users on this forum compose music on the Commodore Amiga line of computers?

Chicago IL

Yes. I'm not one of them though. But still, yes.

Montreal, Canada

I used them from ~88/89 to well into the new millennium. But then I sold all my Migs. /regret.

So I just bang wooden spoons together now.

I used a real one 89-95 , then sporadic emulation until 2001.   problem for me was once I used mouse editing on the pc trackers the amiga ones didn't seem as fun to use.

Milwaukee, WI
katsumbhong wrote:

Do any users on this forum compose music on the Commodore Amiga line of computers?

No.

Planet Zaxxon
katsumbhong wrote:

Answer: Yes.

Milwaukee, WI

That never happened.

Milwaukee, WI

Fine, I'll bite.

Yes.

New York City

TSC, you sexy motherfucker.
I'll bite too, but I am not here. Like cTrix.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 22, 2013 6:47 pm)

West Yorks, UK

tsc what the fuck is that beautiful machine? what do the buttons do? whats the keypad thing? arrrggh

Milwaukee, WI
akira^8GB wrote:

TSC, you sexy motherfucker.
I'll bite too, but I am not here. Like cTrix.

I've got nothing but respect for you guys. The thread just seemed a bit troll-ish.

sweden
Domu wrote:

tsc what the fuck is that beautiful machine? what do the buttons do? whats the keypad thing? arrrggh

The keypad thing is a Blue Box synth.

Milwaukee, WI
nordloef wrote:
Domu wrote:

The keypad thing is a Blue Box synth.

Which reminds me, does anyone know what happened to Digital Sound Chips? I've been looking for contact info for the better part of two years and they seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. It certainly adds to the mystique, but it 's a little hard to purchase another one.

Playboy Man-Baby

C64 Emulation, and also some Goattracker stuff.

Milwaukee, WI
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

C64 Emulation, and also some Goattracker stuff.

Amiga.

West Yorks, UK

i do mean the amiga, with all those push buttons, and... black? man its hot.
care to divulge?