Spain

These are brand new and boxed. Works with all original GB and GBC games, also tested with a Smart Boy Cart and LSDj. Includes batteries and built-in Game Boy games (188 according to box). Will post pics soon.

Clear Purple - 50€ + S/H - Currently on hold
Clear Purple - 50€ + S/H - Currently on hold
Yellow - 50€ + S/H - Currently on hold
Yellow - 50€ + S/H - SOLD

Shipping with tracking number:
4,23€ for Spain
8,65€ for Europe
12,15€ for rest of the world

Might add more stuff for sale later. Thanks for looking.

Edit, pics:

Last edited by thedimitry (Apr 24, 2013 10:38 pm)

Pictures mate.  Or something to google to see what they look like.

Sweeeeeeden

Like this apparently:

I'm very interested in these but can't really afford to pay even 50€ for anything right now. I'm interested in kind of clones to do teardowns and high-res photo documentation. See this. I know it might be much to ask, but do you think it would be possible for me to borrow one of those for a while for such purposes?

SLC, UT

Please let him borrow one.

Czech republic

Wow, I've never seen these. Wonder what these sound like.

Spain

These are strictly for sale, sorry. I sold one to Kitsch some time ago, maybe he can review his. I will eventually do a video and hi-res pics of the one I have for myself.

Can these go on eBay? I might set an auction to see if there's enough interest to bring more.

A google search brought these up before the first post was updated.  I'd be interested in one but only if it was $50.  Not 50 euros.

thedimitry wrote:

[...]

Damm, build in Backlight?

This sure would be interesting to research.

Last edited by 9-Heart (Apr 22, 2013 8:14 pm)

Madriz, Supain

dude, im pretty sure what kind of shop you found this... haha

how do they sound?

If they sound good, I can throw you money for a purple one as soon as Friday.

Last edited by thebitman (Apr 22, 2013 8:34 pm)

Spain

Yep, backlight. The pixel count is pretty low but acceptable.

I don't have the right equipment to verify this but I noticed a white noise kind of sound heard when the volume is all the way down.

Is the sound quality itself good with LSDJ (commands, handling CPU load, no glitches, etc)? I know it won't be 100% accurate.

Riverside, CA

Game Boy Boy Colour.
lol

Found this video on Youtube, guy doing a sound comparison between this and the DMG. Might be of interest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvBKfGcTRck

Unfortunately, he doesn't put a capture of the sound up, you only hear it through his camera's microphone.

Interestingly, there's a built-in ROM that activates whenever there's no cartridge in. So some internal EEPROM possibilities there.

Last edited by dawsx (Apr 23, 2013 7:08 am)

Spain

Could someone send me a save with a resource-heavy song? I have LSDj 4.6.9. I'll try to do a comparison with a White DMG and a modded Pocket (that's all I've got atm). Thanks.

I'll take the a yellow one.
PM sent.