South Korea

Okay, I know a lot of you guys like these wacky colored carts, and I happened to stumble across two more!
The first one in the pic is an original white Japanese Tamagotchi cart, and it's in pretty good condition.
The second one is another tennisball color neon yellow-green thing, and it is a bootleg of the Japanese Tamagotchi 2. The text on the plastic says "GAME", and not "Nintendo GAME BOY" like regular carts.

Would prefer to do trades, as I don't care for money, but if you REALLY need to pay, we can discuss. I am interested in flashcarts, English Pokemon GameBoy games, GameBoy cameras, DMG's or modding gear like backlights and aftermarket buttons. IDK, let me know what you got, and we can work something out.

Sorry for the shitty photo, it's night time now. If you want clearer/better pics, I will post tomorrow.

Last edited by DeerPresident (Nov 28, 2015 3:38 pm)

Madriz, Supain

Dont you really want to sell them? I like colored shells

Columbus, Indiana
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Dont you really want to sell them? I like colored shells

This

South Korea

Well, I suppose selling would be alright, but how do I do it? Like I said, I don't have PayPal, and I'm not going to just share my banking details. And anyway, I have no idea what to charge, what are they worth? I don't really want to profit, but I'm also not running a charity.
I don't know, P.M. me with offers, I guess.

Dreadfully interested in the tennis ball green cart.

SLC, UT

Something like chase quick pay? Its free.. Or sending money through gmail...if you're lucky enough to have it enabled already. But really how is sending money snail mail any less desirable?

South Korea

Photos added. If anybody wants to give me money for these carts, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Madriz, Supain

I want that yellowgreen too

Mexico

Hi,

I have a GB Pocket only prosound modded. It how much do you ask for the gba cart?

South Korea

I'll take the pocket for the gba cart, P.M. me with some more details, pics maybe, and we can work something out.

Mexico
DeerPresident wrote:

I'll take the pocket for the gba cart, P.M. me with some more details, pics maybe, and we can work something out.

Ok, Let me se If I can post here pictures or I send them to you ok? Im in Mexico by the way

Mexico

Hi,

These are the pic for the GB pocket, it is in perfect working condition and it is only pro sound modded.

I have some other stuff as well, what type of flashcarts can you get in S. Korea?

Thank you!!

South Korea

Yeah, chepe!, it looks good. We have a deal! I will PM my details to you later.
Unfortunately I can't get ANY type of flashcart here in Korea, I will have to import from the States or Europe.
I can get my hands on a lot of multicarts and pirate/hacked-rom carts though, for GB and GBA, of varying quality, and for varying prices, and I'm willing to sell or trade for other games, consoles or flashcarts. I can even get bootleg Famicom consoles and games, but I'm not sure if anybody would be interested in it.
The only reason I'm trading/selling these is because I know that these things aren't easy to get hold of in other countries and that there HAS to be people who are as fascinated by the illegal side of retro gaming as I am.
If anybody has any requests for bootleg gaming stuff, I MIGHT look into it...

UK, Leicester
DeerPresident wrote:

Yeah, chepe!, it looks good. We have a deal! I will PM my details to you later.
Unfortunately I can't get ANY type of flashcart here in Korea, I will have to import from the States or Europe.
I can get my hands on a lot of multicarts and pirate/hacked-rom carts though, for GB and GBA, of varying quality, and for varying prices, and I'm willing to sell or trade for other games, consoles or flashcarts. I can even get bootleg Famicom consoles and games, but I'm not sure if anybody would be interested in it.
The only reason I'm trading/selling these is because I know that these things aren't easy to get hold of in other countries and that there HAS to be people who are as fascinated by the illegal side of retro gaming as I am.
If anybody has any requests for bootleg gaming stuff, I MIGHT look into it...

I am interested in bootleg consoles, very, very interested in bootleg consoles. I am also interested in pirate carts and the like in general, I have a few gba knock offs, and things like that, and I'm always looking to expand my collection. I'm looking for bootleg consoles mostly, but if any interesting carts pop up, I'm also interested in them. I have a few un-modded CGBs up for trade if you're interested.

South Korea

New stuff added!

Madriz, Supain

I want the dragon quest . I got pokemon yellow, bluw, golden and silver, if you want to trade (in spanish). But I really want it.