Germany

well then id love a schematic of that tongue

Vancouver, Wa

hahaha i don't think you could read my notes >_< i'll put one together sometime next week and post it + details for ya. watch the forums or at facebook.com/burnfingers smile

Last edited by Burnfingers (Jun 12, 2013 5:44 am)

France

I have not removed my controller, ouf!
great, i'm waiting some schematics too.( i can't explain otherwise, it's not an injunction it's only a request)
cereale

Last edited by cereale (Jun 12, 2013 6:45 am)

Vancouver, Wa
kitsch wrote:

yeah...  a new board housed in a nes controller would work well for this too!

Bamboori wrote:

well then id love a schematic of that :-p

cereale wrote:

i'm waiting some schematics too

decided to put together a prototype to show you guys lol, take a look smile i'll write up a tutorial next week, it's really not that hard and doesn't require any special adapters or parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYjFZbiISwo

Last edited by Burnfingers (Jun 13, 2013 9:30 pm)

France

yeah wonderful, exactly what i want!  thank you

Last edited by cereale (Jun 14, 2013 7:45 pm)

Columbus, Indiana

this may help
http://www.instructables.com/id/Control … d-closing/

France

the tuto, the tuto, the tuto....I'm looking forward

cereale

Germany

same here... the other tuts simply didnt include start and select or said "place the wires where they belong"... not exactly helpful.

Vancouver, Wa

I'll finish and share the tut in the next couple days. And no worries, it'll be detailed and thorough lol. As I said before, its not a particularly difficult mod; If you're comfortable with a soldering iron and have a steady hand, you shouldn't have any problems with it once you know what to do.

France

super! hiiiihaaaaaaa!

UK, Leicester

I've got a question, does doing this mean that it can only be controlled with an NES controller, or can you still use the buttons on the gameboy?

Vancouver, Wa
Alpine wrote:

I've got a question, does doing this mean that it can only be controlled with an NES controller, or can you still use the buttons on the gameboy?

The way I do it, the original buttons remain fully functional smile

France

For me, i will not use the gameboy buttons only nes controller.... but if the both are ok...it's ok

Last edited by cereale (Jun 19, 2013 9:36 am)

Vancouver, Wa

marry christmas smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?58plbdjmh55hihr

Germany

great, thank you! smile ill be sure to post a pic of my dmg's when they are finished on your fb ^^

Sweeeeeeden

Needs more diodes!

Refer to the schematic here, lower left corner of the first schematic. They are needed to guarantee that the 6-wire layout works properly. It may not be obvious when using LSDj, but as soon as  you do certain 3 button combos, the DMG will detect a 4th ghost button. Consider what happens when you press say A, right and down, when the diodes are not in place. Effectively, P13 and P15 are shorted as well, and a non-existent start button press will register.

For testing this, I recommend this thing that I made which will indicate all pressed button on the screen.