Toronto, Ontario, Canada
herr_prof wrote:

Im guessing the nlmidi isnt sending the lsdj midi sync information correctly, as he seems to always leave features half baked.

Considering lots of other people have had it work perfectly I'm going to rule that one out for now. It may be that this particular unit is defective, but the design isn't likely to blame.

no offense to Oliver I love his programs. But they seem really testy with different computers. Sometimes I get it to work with the command prompts but sometimes it just doesn't enjoy what I am doing. I can't complain too much I do enjoy the new features and it makes it easier to use just wish I could delete banks like I can in Nanoloop 2.1 where I can just save over them.

IL, US

ok, lets move on to OS and the mode setting options of nlmidi in command line... which OS? (some things work slightly different in command line in different versions of windows) are you remembering to switch the nlmidi to sync mode instead of midi mode (midi is for MGB only)? are you using "-sync" or "-SYNC"? (setting the  mode in caps allows it to retain the mode between uses otherwise it reverts to midi each time its used)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
e.s.c. wrote:

ok, lets move on to OS and the mode setting options of nlmidi in command line... which OS? (some things work slightly different in command line in different versions of windows) are you remembering to switch the nlmidi to sync mode instead of midi mode (midi is for MGB only)? are you using "-sync" or "-SYNC"? (setting the  mode in caps allows it to retain the mode between uses otherwise it reverts to midi each time its used)

I've tried it using Windows XP and Windows 7. The nlmidi software works fine for switching modes and setting modes permanently. I've tested the device in both midi and sync modes and in both instances the behaviour is the same. I've tried switching to midi mode and changing the delay, still nothing.

That said both midi and sync mode should act the same if your midi source is sending only a clock, right? From what I understand -sync mode filters everything but sync.

IL, US

maybe? i always switch it to sync mode so i never tried syncing with it still in midi mode

Unsubscribe

actually lsdj sync mode and midi sync mode has a slight delay difference. Thats because lsdj sync contains a few extra bits of sync information before the timing information comes down. Maybe that is what you are seeing?

Could you help me perhaps smile

with nanoloop 2.6  I can reveive a bank but I can send a bank, the transfer bar still pink and nothing on my gba, and on my pc, the command line say me xk to xk sent, done but the gba still waiting for.

I don't understand why...

basspuddle wrote:

don't open the nlmidi04.exe, use the command.bat file. the commands are in the readme file.

Anyone got the command.bat file for nlmidi04 and any other files including readme info that they want to share. Just trying to get mGB up and running but not having much luck.

Cheers

Steve K

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/370 … index.html