what just happened sad seems like ilkaes set was curtailed a bit

los angeles

WHO THE FUCK PLAYED OVER ILKAE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

yeah that sucked

montreal, qc

thanks guys, but shit happens.
here's a run through of the set i had planned for tonight:
http://agargara.com/ilkae/

Last edited by ilkae (Aug 12, 2013 4:43 am)

tonights show is now over

los angeles

tonights show ended when i heard a gameboy startup noise over ilkae

barf

cut a guy off as he was playing instead of waiting five minutes for him to finish so they could start

i'd like to see the response here

Last edited by kfaraday (Aug 10, 2013 7:34 am)

los angeles

"all's fair in the ch1p sc3n3 xDDD lsdj3ever"

IL, US
kfaraday wrote:

cut a guy off as he was playing instead of waiting five minutes for him to finish so they could start

i'd like to see the response here

it was a hardware issue, from what i understand (correct me if im wrong, i was all over the place by then)

Chicago IL

When that shit happens you wait for the sound guy or whoever is running the show to fade them out, you don't just start

IL, US

ill leave more detailed explanation for someone else, but yeah.. wasnt like that at all..

vancouver, canada

there's an explanation here that sheds some light on what actually happened. (hopefully there will be some others that can offer tidbits that can clarify the situation).

tl;dr; apologies to those who were expecting a full set.  on the stream it looked like i cut off ilkae, but the situation was more complicated than that.  read the other thread for a bit more information and THEN continue to crucify me if you need to.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Lol, these forums are insane.

Joliette, QC, Canada

Really sucks for ilkae, goddamn troubles always happens with computer...btw your songs we're great man ! but yeah looks like people doesn't get the IDM ! sad
Beside this kinda "hate" story, first day was cool (lot of people leaved early though...:( ) and I just can't wait for tonight...
I will finally see Nullsleep and will play in front of the scene kids ! tongue

Brunswick, GA USA

I don't call that ending well but I really don't know a way for a moment like that to end happy.

I'm not feeling bile as much as I am sad that minds have closed.