hiding under your bed

Yep, they're both still available! PM'd!

London, UK

Is the transparent DMG with variable clock mod and blue LEDs still available? could you PM me the price? cheers! big_smile

Columbus, Indiana

How much for the mega memory cart?

hiding under your bed

PMd both of you!

hiding under your bed

Bump, bro.
Need a little extra cash to last me 'till I finally start my new job next week.

hiding under your bed

Merry Bumpmas, backlit/prosound CandyCaneBoy for sale!
$65 shipped.

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Nov 20, 2014 12:30 am)

London, UK

OMG I NEED THIS.

I am currently throwing money at the screen but nothing happens, perhaps it is possible to ask you to make another one and ship it to me? big_smile

hiding under your bed

@Sonic Boy: Sorry for the slow reply, been swamped with emails and Thanksgiving family stuff. I'll shoot you another PM in a bit.
Sealed copies of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (4 available) - $25 shipped.
Sealed copies of Cubic Ninja (needed for 3DS homebrew, 2 available)- $30 shipped

Sorry I don't have pictures of Cubic Ninja at the moment. I'm out of town until later tonight and forgot to take photos before I left my apartment.

SLC, UT

For cubic ninja, you need it each time to run a homebrew or is it a one time thing?

hiding under your bed

Yes, you need it every time.
The current state of 3DSBrew is in it's infancy, and it doesn't actually install anything to the 3DS system itself, it actually exploits a bug in the way Cubic Ninja runs custom stages to boot a launcher that loads homebrew off of your SD card.
Once you've "installed" the exploit, Cubic Ninja will load the homebrew launcher every time you go to the custom stage menu within the game, unless you delete your save data on Cubic Ninja.
I'll be recording a tutorial video within the next couple of days that'll explain it better.

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Nov 28, 2014 9:49 pm)

SLC, UT

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks a lot for the response. I'm so tempted, but super skeptical to drop money on something Nintendo could break whenever they want.

One last question: Can you confirm which emulators work well? Specifically I'm looking at NES and SNES.

EDIT: I just want to say thanks for not being a total a-hole and asking like $100+ for Cubic Ninja. I'm sure elsewhere people would jump at the opportunity to pick one up for 30.

Last edited by stargazer (Nov 28, 2014 10:26 pm)

hiding under your bed

Actually, the funny thing about this is that because it's an exploit that runs straight from Cubic Ninja, rather than a bug in the handheld's system menu, Nintendo can't patch it with a normal system update, and the studio that made Cubic Ninja went under a couple years back, so they can't release a patch for it now.
I'm sure they'll figure SOMETHING out eventually, but for the moment I doubt it'll get fixed for a decent amount of time, and I'm sure there'll be a way around whatever Nintendo does to fix it. There always is a workaround.
As far as the emulators go, I haven't tried the NES one yet, but the SNES one seems to run just fine. I just started playing EarthBound with it the other day and haven't had any problems with it so far.
(sorry if my post is formatted weird, I'm posting from my phone)

Edit: I'm totally listing the cubic ninja copies on ebay when I get back to my apartment, but I figured I'd try to give my chipbros a decent price first. :v

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Nov 28, 2014 10:55 pm)

Detroit

ayy hold on to a copy of new leaf and I'll nab it monday when I get $$$

hiding under your bed

Will do, sir.

hiding under your bed

Updated photo in OP.

hiding under your bed

Only one copy of Cubic Ninja left, and one copy of Animal Crossing is on hold.
Get 'em while you still can.