hiding under your bed

Bump. New stuff.

SLC, UT

Dude, that royally sucks. From experience, Greyhound is one of the absolute worst companies I have ever dealt with. I'm bordering going full super-sayan right now even thinking about it.

I don't really have any of the stuff you want, but you should send that amiibo pic to tiny cartridge. They're ALWAYS posting custom amiibo stuff. Probably could drive a fair bit of business your way.

Québec

Does that DStwo work on the latest 3DS firmware, and if it does is it likely that it would eventually stop working?
I really don't feel like not updating my 3DS.

hiding under your bed

Yep, the DStwo works with the current system menu version 9.4.0-2, and the few times an update has ever stopped the card from working there was a firmware update for the card within 24 hours that fixed it. I don't see it getting perma-blocked anytime soon.

@Stargazer: Ooh, good idea. I'll try to get it touch with him later today.

Québec

Well I'm interested, then.
I'll send you a pm around wednesday.

hiding under your bed

As long as nobody else can pay for it before then, it's yours.

Québec

Yeah of course.

Michigan

Are you including an SD card with the dstwo?

hiding under your bed

I have a 2gb one I can throw in with it.
It didn't originally come with one so I bought a 64gb card for it and that's now currently in my Wii U. :v

Québec

Welp, it didn't work out like I thought.
I'm broke right now so never mind.

Michigan

I'm not out for sure. Still thinking about it. I have a lot of new 3ds games I have yet to play, so a whole new library would kill chances of playing them...but I need it. tongue

hiding under your bed

Bump. Added a DMG and lowered the price of Tomodachi Life.

ohgodno, Indiana

PM'd

PM'd

Québec

Just got some money, I'm PM'ing you.
Hopefully b4by f4c3 and cyberic didn't want that DStwo. tongue

EDIT: Can we actually make that a "rule"?
Like just say why you PM'd on this kind of topic so others don't waste their time if it's too late.

Last edited by Nick Walrus (Jan 30, 2015 7:09 pm)

ohgodno, Indiana

DStwo already taken tongue