SLC, UT

I'd recommend posting this on r/gamesale. There's quite a few morons running amok over there (it is reddit after all) but it's a lot of traffic and this stuff is right up their alley. With these prices they're sure to move fast.

Michigan

emailing...

hiding under your bed

@katsumbhong: I've been checking out job listings and it seems like it'll be fairly easy to get a job. I'm applying online where I can, and as I get closer to the date I'm gonna take a day and drive over (or have a friend take me if I haven't gotten a vehicle yet) and apply for some stuff in person.
I do have a bike, but a car will be much preferred due to things like weather, a packed schedule (gotta get from point a to point b quick!), and I may want to travel a bit for shows and conventions when I've got free time.

@Stargazer: I'll definitely post on there in a bit. As far as stuff that'd be up everyone's alley here, I'll probably be sticking up a few modded DMGs soon. One was from someone on 8bc back in the day, and the others were done by myself. Mostly simple backlit/prosounded ones.
I'm also open to doing commissions if anyone wants anything specific, though. Here are a few examples of my work. I also got a friend who does children's book-style illustrations to paint a few shells for me. I just got them back a while ago and need to use 'em now. Here they are.

@Jazzmarazz: Replied.

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Feb 9, 2014 4:23 am)

hiding under your bed

Added a modded dmg, atomic purple CGB, gameboy games and accessories, talking wiz kid, and e-reader cards. More coming soon.
Last chance for anyone to get their hands on the GB Transferer. If I don't hear from anyone wanting to buy it within the next 3 or 4 hours, I'm giving it to Jazzmarazz in a trade for one of his Gameboy Programmers.
I shouldn't because I really need the money, but his offer's very tempting. tongue

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Feb 10, 2014 3:32 am)

New York

Can I use the transferer to back up saves?
Really need to back up some of my old saves.

hiding under your bed

Yes, you can.

Alive and well in fucksville

Find a job you can walk to. Cars are such a hassel unless you can do your own repairs.

clovis CA

if your in or near central CA I'll be more than happy to help. I'm a part time mechanic/electrician, and i could get you a job as an electrician asap.

also, id love to buy some stuff on you. pm'd

Last edited by Alley Beach (Feb 10, 2014 7:36 am)

hiding under your bed

@Bitjacker: For the moment it doesn't sound like being vehicleless will be an option, even if I get a closer job. I am well acquainted with doing car maintenance/repairs myself, though, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

@Alley Beach: Electrical work is fun and the gesture is greatly appreciated, but I live in Tennessee. :s
I know for sure that I'll have a decent job between General Mills and my move at the end of April, though, and though I may be a little more optimistic than I should right now, finding a new job shouldn't be difficult as I get closer to moving.
Messaged you back.

GB Transferer II/EMS cart, atomic purple cgb, clear pocket, and blue gameboy camera have been sold.

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Feb 10, 2014 11:06 pm)

hiding under your bed

Bump, added two new custom painted backlit/prosound DMGs. $95 each shipped.

hiding under your bed

Bamp.
Sold the textured DMG, added an almost-CGB, a stock pocket, nanoloop one, some more games, and club nintendo stuff.

ALSO for anyone who may be wondering how I've been doing:

› Show Spoiler

Again, feel free to haggle or offer a trade, but I could really use the money right now. The past couple of weeks have been crazy.

PM Sent

hiding under your bed

And replied.

› Show Spoiler

Adding more stuff for sale later tonight.

hiding under your bed

Added a few more things, lowered a few prices.

West Yorks, UK

what kind of shipping would we be looking at to the UK for the Hanafuda cards? smile

hiding under your bed

The cheapest option I'm seeing to ship them from the US to the UK is $11 and some change.
$30 shipped?