SLC, UT

Interested in Pocket, GBC frontlight (not parts) and tetris flash. Would you do 30 shipped?

hiding under your bed

Yeah, I can do that.
Send me a PM if you've got any other questions or you can go ahead and paypal [email protected].
I can get it all sent out as early as tomorrow afternoon.

The Pacific Ocean

Great prices

Last edited by Payday (May 7, 2014 5:05 pm)

hiding under your bed

Dropping Kirby & Link DMG prices to $65 shipped because I need the money.

hiding under your bed

Lowered some prices, added Megaman Legends/Tron Bonne collection.
Again, feel free to haggle, all prices are OBO.
Gotta move in two weeks and I could really use the money. Help a brother out, guys.

hiding under your bed

Dropped some more prices, added more stuff. Seriously gotta get rid of most of this stuff ASAP.
Also, let me know if anyone's interested in a ton of sealed/mint Sonic the Hedgehog 20th anniversary figures and statues.
They're all in boxes in storage at the moment, but I can go get them later today and take pictures if anyone wants.

Seattle, WA

Interested in the printer, but I probably wouldn't be able to buy it for a few weeks.

California

Pmd for the Link Gameboy

Boise, ID

You've got a lot of cool CDs and a lot of cool stuff. big_smile

matt's mind

I'll take Reformat the Planet DVD if its available!

PM'ing now

hiding under your bed

Bump.
After many delays, I'm finally moving on Wednesday. Only problem being I still haven't been able to find a job after applying pretty much everywhere and I'm nearly broke. It'd be awesome if someone could take some of this stuff off my hands. Feel free to haggle, I just really need the money.

hiding under your bed

Last chance, tomorrow I'm taking everything they'll accept to a local game store for cash.

hiding under your bed

Stuck the modded DMGs on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/thejorsh

Love the Kirby gameboy. I'll be back for the reformat the planet dvd on payday smile

hiding under your bed

Fire-sale-type-thing!?
$50 shipped for a grayboy with backlight, 1/8" prosound, and new buttons/screen cover!
Email me! [email protected]!

Boise, ID

I'm interested in one or both of those clear shells if you still have them smile