Hi guys,

I ordered 20 pcbs from seeedstudio, very reasonable price for low numbers of boards.  I had seen other peoples designs but the gerbers were not compatible with the fab house so I end up designing my own in eagle.  I provide the eagle .sch and .brd files, as well as the gerbers below.  All boards were 100% etested and I've just built one using little-scales a26f rom and it works perfectly.  The boards are high quality 1.6mm thick with hasl plating, These are the right thickness for the 2600 cart slot.

If you would like to buy one please pm me with quantity, country and paypal email address and I will send you a paypal invoice.  Bargain price of £2 per board plus shipping.  Each board weighs six grams and I will add some cardboard either side for a little protection.  To give you a rough idea on shipping cost it would cost £1.50 to ship 1 board to the US with a delivery aim of 5 days.

You would need to add a 74ls04, eprom socket, eprom and capacitor yourself.  I do have a few eproms lying around, so if you don't have an eprom programmer let me know and I will see if I can help you out

eagle board cart.brd
eagle schematic cart.sch
gerbers zip file

EDIT: wrong link for the gerber files, it has now been updated.  If you upload this to seeed you will need to give it a unique filename

Last edited by analog monster (Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Hey, if I source (as in buy and have sent to you) the eproms, sockets, and capacitors to make all of these into little-scale midi carts would you be willing to flash the roms and assemble for resale at cost+labor?

If you want to talk over email send to [email protected]

Last edited by egr (Jul 29, 2013 11:22 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Alternately I guess I could just buy all your boards and get it all together myself to save shipping...

emailed

Nomad's Land

awesome pricing. will buy one or two next week, need to set up my paypal first.