UK Based

Hey CM! So me and my band TeamRKT just released a brand new track called "Rare Candy" as part of our Free Track Friday collection. It's our usual style, Chiptune pop rocky kinda stuff. But for this track we also released our first ever music video!
Check it out here! -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K0Xn_WF1OQ

It took us just under a month to film and edit it all (much harder than we had imagined because of all the locations) But are insanely excited to have released it!
Hope you guys enjoy, and please let us know what you think! Any tips or ideas on our next video would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited by TeamRocket (Aug 3, 2013 4:49 pm)

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:13 pm)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Feryl wrote:

Nice effects, stunts, and location work. You might want to avoid so many video game references in the future, though.

They are clearly going for the video game references. Avoiding them would be counter-intuitive.

UK Based

Thanks guys! Yeah we we're going for like a "live action side scrolling game" kinda feel to it. But I totally get you with not overdoing that game references, I don't think it would be such a big theme in any future videos

NC in the US of America

When I saw the topic title I thought you'd changed your band name to Tea Market big_smile

They are clearly going for the video game references. Avoiding them would be counter-intuitive.

nonimanaguchicore wink

Anywho, I'll have to check this out. It seems interesting.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Cool!

Feryl wrote:

Nice effects, stunts, and location work. You might want to avoid so many video game references in the future, though.

Agree, 'cause honestly it seems like the Video with his References and the Songtext have nothing to do with each other.
It's okay, but as far as "It-gets-me-interested-in-your-music" goes, i would have to say: No.