matt's mind

yeah, its funny you mention that...  the e-mail was sent out last week for them smile

Plano, TX
kitsch wrote:

yeah, its funny you mention that...  the e-mail was sent out last week for them smile

So good.

I'll keep my eyes open so I don't miss out this time. smile

matt's mind
PixyJunket wrote:
kitsch wrote:

So good.

I'll keep my eyes open so I don't miss out this time. smile

we will send out the update notice in the e-mail like always.  so you can just check that...

Plano, TX

You send the eMail update over Twitter, which I find easier, so I think I'm set. heart

matt's mind

yup smile

cool beans.

and it bounces over to facebook too.  the click of one button.  ahhhhh

matt's mind

buuunch of e-mails about the 64M usb cart restock lately, so bumpbump...  (first post)

enjoy...

matt's mind

get them while they are hot off the presses!

ghost clothing now stocked in the shop.

BOSTON

did not know that, awesome!

site update looks great BTW

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Aug 26, 2010 8:24 pm)

kitsch wrote:

get them while they are hot off the presses!

ghost clothing now stocked in the shop.

Got one myself a little while ago (from their website), I must say, the quality and fit is very impressive (not to mention the design is fun).  I got the Gameboy design

matt's mind

yeah, the quality is outstanding.

and, the size labels inside are custom ghost clothing labels, which is a really nice touch i think (the small things count (: )

i hate the look of the site.  just a little tired of thinking about it, and i'd rather the site look like shit and me spend that time getting products wrapped up, than sit down and move things around and change the colors and layout and stuff.

priorities...

i can insult it, because i laid it out tongue 

but, yesh, i guess it looks better.  i like the monster guy (thanks ghost clothing!) but the rest i'm not sure about (the parts i did)

its very much NOT what i see in my head, but it works.  not even remotely close...

that site is one of the brightest things in my personal life i can think of as i'm the type who consistently wears earth-tones.  the loudest colors i wear are football (soccer) jerseys. 

i'm a celtic fan (that league), so that god-awful green may be my brightest shirt.

BOSTON

YEAH go celtics! ;D

East Kilbride, Scotland
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

YEAH go celtics! ;D

No, not Celtics. Celtic.

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (Aug 27, 2010 1:32 am)

BOSTON

AWWWWWW

ok, SORRY FOR DERAIL KITSCH ;P

matt's mind

yeah, celtic, not celtics smile  (scottish premier league)

http://celticsuperstore.co.uk/stores/ce … l=PNQUIA6N

thats basically the color (not the jersey).

ok, back on topic: t-shirts... none of which are green (:

wink

matt's mind

ok, bump for the first post...

its worth a read if you've got a sec...

edit:

what does RGBva stand for, you ask?

the va is for 'visual architecture'

this backlight isn't meant to be a functional plus or minus (electrically speaking), but rather a medium for more personalized expression and aesthetic customization. 

yes, i'm serious smile  i know it sounds dumb...

its more appropriate i think though as it being a visual artwork, rather than an electronics piece. 

art powered via electrons.

'visual architecture'

also because it only shares a common power source with the gameboy.  feel free to utilize it in other gear...  in fact, i'd (personally) love that...

FINALLY I don't have to keep this a secret! smile