TX

Rad! Too bad I don't have anything to mod, I bet those glow-in-the-dark ones will go fast... Glad I got the yellow ones while they were available, though, as I love em. big_smile

Bristol, UK

The glow-in-the-dark ones look too awesome!

UK / FR

Hey Kitsch, was there any further development on the replacement dmg lcd/front pcb's that you were working on last year? That project sounded real interesting.

matt's mind

yep.  there is much development

i'll leave my reply short and simple for now, but they've been manufactured, just wrapping up the PCB layout now smile

won't be long at all.  was hoping i'd have it done for a moogfest unveil, but it'll be shortly after this.  PCB revision won't be ready in time sad

Detroit

I'M SO EXCITED

Detroit

oops double post

Last edited by The One Electronic (Apr 8, 2014 1:12 am)

would this connect to the back PCB of the DMG if it does i can fix al my gameboys smile

matt's mind

yup

and, i hope you can!

Czech republic

Please give us some teasers! Will there be additional features of the front pcb?
I'm excited about this project for quite some time now. Can't wait

I have a number in my head, and I am hoping it is close to the price for these.  If it is much higher I may have to buy a few over time.

Baltimore

Hey Kitsch, do you have any kenobit records hiding in a corner somewhere?

And will there be another run of the bat_dmg?

matt's mind

all out of that vinyl, unfortunately hmm

batt_dmg.  yes.  i actually had a couple in the shop a couple days ago, but will have to get more clear power switches to stock any more.  i've got the boards ready, just missing switches.  but they are being made, so whenever those arrive they'll be restocked right away

Baltimore

Awesome, cant wait!

And too bad about the vinyl, wish I had noticed it sooner.

matt's mind

hello all

i'm taking the next 3 days off.  shop is closed!  need some personal time,

i just wanted to fill you in in case (for example) the maintenance page warning wasn't working correctly on your browser or some such, which is the only way i've announced this.  so figure i should just repeat it somewhere else customers may see

and, i'll try to be available via email and the such all the same.

don't leave messages here for shop business atm (or PM), won't be checking wink  email

matt

heart

matt's mind

hey everybody

i'm back from my much needed respite, store is back up too

expect good things

Abandoned on Fire