So, this is the latest of my songs I've made, please give me some constructive critisism on it if you want! smile

https://soundcloud.com/teknikbanken/unf … remake-new

Teknikbanken

Evansville, IN

Pretty nice.  I dig the melody but was definitely itching for maybe a B section with a more profound variation on it perhaps?  For my taste, I would say a bit less reverb overall, but I wouldn't nix it entirely or anything.  Doing a little bit to jazz up the drums a bit might be beneficial.  Even if it's only a coupla extra hi-hats every four or eight bars or something to keep things rolling.  It kinda "humanizines" things a bit and makes things sound a bit more natural and interesting.  Even something subtle like changing the envelopes on things ever so slightly in alternating sets of measures can create the illusion of greater variation throughout.  Keep cranking 'em out.

Hello, I checked out your this latest one and other songs too. And they all are lovely and melodious to listen but what I have seen you have very low audience. SO, my suggestion for you to use the soundcloud automator to enhance your audience and expose yourself from the crowd of soundcloud.

Last edited by merlinriver (Oct 6, 2013 9:14 pm)

hi, some feedback :: the reverb on the main lead instrument is a bit strange, imo it makes the instrument sound tinny and almost out of phase. idk do you know what i mean?