MAYBE I DO!

Almost three years down le road and I still haven't got down and dirty with PR8!

If you have a powerpak for sale hmu!

Still looking.

FWIW, you can get a cart from infinite nes lives with PR8 on it. It's not a flash cart, but it will run it just fine and it's not like Neil is going to release a new version anytime soon.

FYI it's no longer marked as sold out / unavailable on RetroUSB, so you should be able to order a new one direct from them: http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.ph … ucts_id=34

catskull wrote:

FWIW, you can get a cart from infinite nes lives with PR8 on it. It's not a flash cart, but it will run it just fine and it's not like Neil is going to release a new version anytime soon.

Cool! But I want to use it for more than just the PR8 smile


jmr wrote:

FYI it's no longer marked as sold out / unavailable on RetroUSB, so you should be able to order a new one direct from them: http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.ph … ucts_id=34

With shipping and customs it'll end up at over $200, so atm I'm looking to buy a used one.

Bump! Still looking.

Could the everdrive run any of the neil baldwin roms?

edit: please delete this post

Last edited by urbster1 (March 26, 2017 6:48 pm)

answer: yes, i didn't test in depth but it seems like they all run ok, with the caveat that PR8 crashed on me but i also did not know what i was doing

also litewall v9 works properly but v10c does not

Last edited by urbster1 (March 27, 2017 1:51 pm)

edit: please delete this post

Last edited by urbster1 (March 27, 2017 1:51 pm)

urbster1 wrote:

answer: yes, i didn't test in depth but it seems like they all run ok, with the caveat that PR8 crashed on me but i also did not know what i was doing

also litewall v9 works properly but v10c does not

Even saving? I thought they all relied on powerpaks save states?

that seems like it could be true. I tried saving a save state with Pulsar and it crashed immediately, I'll test some more later to be sure

urbster1 wrote:

that seems like it could be true. I tried saving a save state with Pulsar and it crashed immediately, I'll test some more later to be sure

Cool! Thanks! smile