So, i first was like make the PokéCollab happen. But then that also would be a lame Comp, to hit off a new Record Label.
Oh yeah, new Record Label.
You might now think: "Great, another stupid Netlabel. Fck this." - But no. This is kinda different.

Cause i somehow like Cassette Tapes. There cool.
But there's kinda a lack of nice Chiptune Cassette Tapes. Sure, sometimes one or two come around. Like SMILETRON's "APOLLO". Still, there are not so many around.
Over the last time i gather the equipment to produce Tapes myself. On a bigger batch, not the slow 10-20 pieces type.
Let's get to the point - It's a DIY-Cassette-Label, for Chiptune and other electronic, lo-fi, weird stuff.

♫...* DEADLINE IS OVER !!! ACCEPTING NO MORE ENTRYS ANYMORE, STARTING PRODUCTION & STUFF *...♫

Artist who have send in tracks:

Hide Your Tigers
Superbusty Samurai Monkey
R10T33R
UnderCover DisOrder
X-Coffee
Melted Moon & Gampoy
The Other Days
Paralax System
DBOYD
Sputnik Booster & the Future Posers
donotrunwithpixels
Let's Disinfect!

And i guess that's it. There you go.

Last edited by 9-Heart (Mar 10, 2014 11:04 am)

Montana

I'd like to be a part of this....bro.

Boise, ID

the art is badass, and i'd take part.

Y'all already know.

Madriz, Supain

Im pming you

South Korea

I want in :3

Oklahoma City, OK
9-Heart wrote:

DIY-Cassette-Label
for Chiptune and other electronic, lo-fi, weird stuff.

FUCK YES. I have been waiting for something like this. Highly interested in this, and in the cassette tape aesthetic overall. Count me in! big_smile

Nice to see that we get some People who want to take part in this. It's all about the Tape Love.
I also added a little part for the style to the first post.

Best would be a .wav file. But if for some reason you can't get that to work just send me something.
One more thing about the style -> Anything freaking goes. It dosn't matter if you use LSDJ, nanoloop, Famitracker, milkytracker or a C64, well just about anything. If you can use a calculator to make 1-bit stuff, great - I can't, so give it a shot!
As longs as its sounds like Chiptunes (search "Chiptunes" with Google for various examples) you can show off what you got.

Yeah, i think there's nothing more to say. Just try to drop something till the deadline and we will see where it will goes.

Antwerp, Belgium

I would like in on this! I'll send you something soon! big_smile

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Also very interested in your project ! Great initiative ! I also feel like putting some tunes on a physical support might do good around here.

PleaseLoseBattle wrote:

Also very interested in your project ! Great initiative ! I also feel like putting some tunes on a physical support might do good around here.

Thanks. It's also planned, starting next year, to release various cassettes from different artist via the label. Along the Mixtapes, which will drop trough the year.
Information on that will all come after the first Mixtape.

Seattle, WA

will discuss

So, in Case you haven't seen this topic - I pushed it up again.

"Tough guys say SharkPeople Records."
Nice one, Google.

Germany

I'm gonna send you a track. This is the most awesomest idea ever smile

Hello!
Great idea!
Did you receive my PM?
Thx

cyberic wrote:

Hello!
Great idea!
Did you receive my PM?