Czech Republic

Hi.
How may I set config for my LGPT on win 98?
It runs, but really slow.
Actually fruityloops 3.4 runs stable, so why not piggy?

Last edited by ryba (Nov 26, 2013 7:55 pm)

Netherl4nds

Why do you want to use Windows 98? If it's about the system spec, you should check out Linux.

Unsubscribe

Im guessing someone wants to maximize their adlib tracker running machine big_smile

Czech Republic

Actually my WinXP laptop is dying, so I have another older IBM Thinkpad390E with Win98. And with soundblaster16 compatible soundcard. Yes, maybe I'd like to try it with OPL2 sounds, but I'd like to run it with samples first.

Last edited by ryba (Nov 28, 2013 9:06 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ryba wrote:

Actually my WinXP laptop is dying, so I have another older IBM Thinkpad390E with Win98. And with soundblaster16 compatible soundcard. Yes, maybe I'd like to try it with OPL2 sounds, but I'd like to run it with samples first.

You can always run Fasttracker II.

NC in the US of America
jefftheworld wrote:
ryba wrote:

You can always run Fasttracker II.

Or Sound Club DOS wink

Czech Republic

Sure I can. I'm just familiar with piggy, so that's why I'm asking.

Unsubscribe

I guess you should just go ahead and try it. Im guessing it wont work and then youll have to contact the dev, buy them a win98 machine to port and some cash to convert it and cross your fingers big_smile

Czech Republic

It works, but it glitches. I tried to change audiobuffersize in config,but it seem that it has no effect...

Unsubscribe

you might try running it from the command line with logging enabled, it may give some insight into what is happening, otherwise 15 years old os, lol.

http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.ph … og_dumping

Audiobuffer only applies to xp and later I think.