Week number two with Ubiktune and we've got a fantastic track from composer, arranger and keyboardist Yoann Turpin!
Listen or download it here!

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Tomorrow morning voting for uCollective's 'Win a Place On WT' ends, so you have tonight to get the votes down if you haven't already!!

http://ucollective.org/weeklytreats/

The winners of uCollective's competition have been announced, and with the highest votes Pixeltune and Stormblooper will be featured on February's WeeklyTreats!!

Also!: New chiptune projects and blog site ohmnohmnohm asked us to write about WeeklyTreat's formation, history and future. The article can be read here: http://ohmnohmnohm.com/works/weekly-treats-2014/

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (Jan 16, 2014 1:50 pm)

Week three of 2014, and we've got a house track from Monomer!
Listen or download the track here!

Utah

Yeah! Monomer knows how to bring it. Hot stuff!

The Rubber Man

C-Jeff song is simply excellent, as usual.

I'm sure this website looks amazing and clear enough on a big monitor, but the font for the main bodies of text is crumpled together and unreadable on my laptop, which is a shame as I've really enjoyed checking out the weeklytreats in the past.

Week 4: Zantilla brings da chipjazz-funk, with his track 'Darth Gumby'.
Listen to or download the track here!

@gotandplay: thanks for bringing this to our attention, it's a problem we've been aware of for a week or so now, and it should be fixed very soon!

ah! good to know smile

I get nothing but a blue screen trying to view the Weekly Treats website. It probably doesn't help that I still use Firefox 3.6.28 (then again, I'm still using an iMac G5 running Mac OS X 10.4.11).

Week 5: Blitz Lunar - Hexaperplexia
And with that the Ubiktune month sadly comes to an end!
Listen to or download the track here
Next week we're starting off uCollective's month throughout February, which will include the two community chosen winners of uCollective's competition.
We're also incredibly excited to announce the curators for March...
Soundbytes Australia! For those not in the know, Soundbytes are Australia's longest running chiptune events planners and one half of the planning team behind the upcoming 'Square Sounds Melbourne'. So expect the crème de le crème of Australian chiptune in the coming months!

We'd just like to again thank Ubiktune for their involvement, and setting the project off for the year with such a huge quality bang!

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (Jan 31, 2014 9:12 pm)

This Friday, we switch curators to uCollective, the chiptune community ran by Sam Wray! Here is the art for the month, created by old WeeklyTreats artist-in-resident Love Through Cannibalism<<<
Also, we're excited to announce the first artist of this month, releasing a track this coming Friday, will be Awesome Force!!
See youse Friday xox

Canada

Woo!
Sweet idea to switch curators/communities.

Week number 6 and are welcoming µCollective as this months curators, starting things off with an incredible track by Awesome Force.
Week #06 | Awesome Force - One-Zero-Seven
http://www.weeklytreats.net

Last edited by AlexKelly (Feb 7, 2014 8:35 pm)

Earth

nice site! can't wait to see the other curators.

Week #07| Pixeltune - Divergence
This week we have a monster track from the first winner of uCollective's competition for a place on WeeklyTreats, Pixeltune!
Stream here!

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (Feb 14, 2014 5:44 pm)