Geneva, NY

http://hexawe.net/compos/-/

Work fast, work hard. Deadline is in 6 days.

Taichung, Taiwan

12. Thread titles should describe the topic of the thread. Please avoid titles like "Help!" or "Have you seen this...". Something like "How can I do a beefy bassdrum with Midines?" or "I just saw a chip music reference at the bus stop" is good. Staff reserves the right to edit unclear thread titles to something more descriptive.

Geneva, NY

Hello, I am a site admin. No need to slap the rules in my face. - is the name of the compo.

Taichung, Taiwan
BLEO wrote:

Hello, I am a site admin. No need to slap the rules in my face. - is the name of the compo.

I'm sorry for offending such a big shot.

Geneva, NY

Haha no you're not. Anyhow, I wasn't offended, just annoyed slightly by your smartypantsity. NOW GET IN THE RING.

Taichung, Taiwan

Well played.

Milwaukee, WI

Just so I'm on the same page, is it just a click/pop noise?

Unsubscribe

Yea

detroit

oh, been waiting for one of these to pop up! reallly hope I can find time for this.

Detroit, Michigan

Going to give this a shot, just started using piggy so it should be good exercise

Joliette, QC, Canada

XC3N just sent me the link ! Will try this out ! smile

New York City
katsumbhong wrote:

-snip!.

Laughing my ass off at this tool.

I guess I'll participate, as I lacked seriously in organizing the compo I had before the year ended. Least I can do tongue

Sweeeeeeden
katsumbhong wrote:

12. Thread titles should describe the topic of the thread. Please avoid titles like "Help!" or "Have you seen this...". Something like "How can I do a beefy bassdrum with Midines?" or "I just saw a chip music reference at the bus stop" is good. Staff reserves the right to edit unclear thread titles to something more descriptive.

If this thread wasn't related to music creation, I would consider editing the title. But now I won't.

Geneva, NY

FINE! TITLE CHANGED!

Milwaukee, WI

Sweeeet.  Been looking to flex my piggy muscles.

NY

just in time for xmas...