Fort MItchell, KY

I just moved to the Cincinnatti area and I don't know anyone up here and I would love to work on music with someone. Any kind of music, I just want to work with someone besides myself. If you live in the area and are looking to collaborate with anyone I am up for that. Thanks for reading!

Alabama

Hit up spOOked on here, as well as Spry and Hunterquinn. Andarugo too. All of them are in Cincinatti.

Los Angeles, CA

Wow, you missed a show 2 days ago. Like Max said, those guys are super cool, and me and Solarbear from Lexington, KY, also visit plenty.

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌
MaxDolensky wrote:

Hit up spOOked on here, as well as Spry and Hunterquinn. Andarugo too. All of them are in Cincinatti.

good ppl

buffalo, NY

Might be hitting Cincinnati on a tour early this year

New England, USA
danimal cannon wrote:

yet another reason for me to visit. yeah, dude, cincinnati is not a bad place for chiptunes.. it's got cool people and opportunities to play out.

Youngstown, OH

I'm all the way out here in Youngstown, OH. Close enough to mention, not close enough to really matter though.

CHIPcinnati Ohio

hey man, we are always partying and rocking. We have a monthy show. cartRAGE. Link me to your musikz and lets chip! Are you a gameboy guy? Other platforms? computer? wink  We always welcoming new artists!

CHIPcinnati Ohio

and danimal you need to HIT UP cincinnati! fuck yeah! We have to talk about guitar for 9 hours at least!.

Youngstown, OH

here's some of my stuff: http://sleepytimejesse.bandcamp.com/

I'm primarily a freelance video game soundtrack guy (or at least, trying to be) and don't do much LSDJ, but I rock the SunVox and Fami, as far as trackers go. I have an album of chip stuff (famitracker) in the works with lots of collabs, if anyone's into that sort of thing

Last edited by sleepytimejesse (Dec 30, 2013 11:26 am)

Fort MItchell, KY

I have been working inside of Ableton for about 4 years now and made lots of different kinds of stuff before with one of my best friends where I am from, I have been wanting to get into chip for sometime and I have made some fakebit stuff through ableton. I mix music a fair amount and I am just trying to find people to help me better understand the genre and to learn more importantly. I want to absorb what I can from people who know what they are talking about. Where I am from was a small town and no one listened to anything but country and radio rock there. I am looking to learn and work with people that don't mind teaching. Here are some tracks that I made with a friend that are not chip related.

https://soundcloud.com/sobionic There are a few mixes we recorded live on there and at the bottom are a few tracks we decided were okay enough to upload. I also have a single song uploaded on here of a Fakebit hip hop instrumental. Check my music for that it's called Kicks and Chips.

I have some miscellaneous gear I have been wanting to use to do something with people I guess. I don't play any instruments because I haven't been able to afford piano lessons ever and I want to learn that eventually but as of now my creative outlet is only programming inside Ableton Live and mixing music. I have studied a decent amount of Music Theory. Not enough to be outstanding at discussing it, but enough to know that I need to learn more. Overall I am super interested in music and want to do anything I can to further my understanding of it.

Thanks for reading! I hope to stay in contact if anyone is willing to work on anything or hang out.

Cincinnati Ohio
danimal cannon wrote:

Hey if you are looking for a place to play let us know. We'll get you and your shred all over a cartRAGE.

Seattle, WA US

I can confirm that the cinci chip dudes r 2 dope

ohio gozaimasu

I live in Medina, Ohio which is kinda far but not that far so I could always come down there

Last edited by Cooshinator (Dec 31, 2013 4:16 pm)

Indiana

loving the cactrot avatar

Fort MItchell, KY
Fudgers wrote:

loving the cactrot avatar

Thanks!

Also when is the next cartRAGE? I would love to come out and see that!