SLC, UT

It has been brought up again the issue of the message limit being too low for some people's comfort. A few ideas to kick around:

Auto-Delete (with the ability to 'lock' a message from being deleted)
Export Messages
Increasing inbox size upon request? (Or perhaps even paying like $5 a year for 1000 in/out?)

If you have other ideas, discuss.

Last edited by stargazer (Jun 10, 2014 9:45 pm)

Matthew Joseph Payne

PLEASE

Unsubscribe

or just support bigger inboxes cause cmon text.

Milwaukee, WI

this guy with his full inbox

clovis CA

please.

SLC, UT

Also thread view PM's would be so awesome. Like instead of just a bunch of quotes, if you could view PM's just like any other thread.

matt's mind

replying to the email to reply to PM would be grand

i'm not personally really in for the auto-delete stuff.  who's to know that the oldest message in someone's inbox isn't the most important?  and, that its still there because they are 'saving' it?

increasing message # allotment would be cool

SLC, UT
kitsch wrote:

replying to the email to reply to PM would be grand

i'm not personally really in for the auto-delete stuff.  who's to know that the oldest message in someone's inbox isn't the most important?  and, that its still there because they are 'saving' it?

increasing message # allotment would be cool

Well I figure, you could have an auto-delete option, as well as the ability to LOCK a message from deleting with auto delete?

matt's mind

that'd work

NC in the US of America

I'm not in support of auto-delete as the default option. I'd prefer it to be something to OPT-IN to.

SLC, UT

Bumping for a more official response.

Milwaukee, WI

Is there a reason you can't just delete them yourself?

Sweeeeeeden
TSC wrote:

Is there a reason you can't just delete them yourself?

Yeah, good point. There's a checkbox in the left side of the header that lets you select all PMs on one page, too.

Unsubscribe
herr_prof wrote:

or just support bigger inboxes cause cmon text.

SLC, UT

It's not a question of whether I can or can not, I just figured it would be a super easy feature to implement.

Milwaukee, WI

Jesus christ.