Sheffield, UK

So as some of you may or may not know, I have started a label called OSC BOX Records, my aim is to regularly release quality singles from artists in the micromusic/chiptune scene that focuses on underground electronic music and music from the free party/rave scene or anything that is just a bit unusual.

I have already released some great music through OSC BOX and I also have some great artists lined up but I want to find more people that are making this type of stuff or even people who are interested in doing something a little different from what they usually do.

If this interests you and/or if you have any music that you feel would fit in with this label then I would love to hear from you, even if you are an unknown artist with no following whatsoever then that is fine, I just want to release quality music.

Check out OSC BOX records first release to see the artists involved already and an idea of the kind of music I'm wanting to release
OSC BOX 001 Compilation

You can get in touch by either replying to this thread or personal messaging the Facebook page

I hope to hear some fresh music from you soon!
-Harley