I understand your frustration, but don't be such a spaz. Dude's been in the scene for years and providing the community with some bomb ass gear and mods. It's not like he's some random dude who just started selling stuff. Like, try to be understanding. Whatever the situation may be I'm sure dude will sort it out and get your your money and/or goods. Honestly do you think he'd ruin his reputation just for a lousy $20 (or whatever it is you spent)?

L-tron wrote:

I understand your frustration, but don't be such a spaz. Dude's been in the scene for years and providing the community with some bomb ass gear and mods. It's not like he's some random dude who just started selling stuff. Like, try to be understanding. Whatever the situation may be I'm sure dude will sort it out and get your your money and/or goods. Honestly do you think he'd ruin his reputation just for a lousy $20 (or whatever it is you spent)?

I find your post quite insulting, how many months would you say is acceptable to wait before making a public post?. I work offshore as a marine engineer so im certainly no 'spaz'. Because of this i work 3 months on, 3 months off.I received the faulty cartridge  at the start of my vacation and was hoping to have it sorted out within the 3 months I have off.This has been going on so long that I now only have little over 2 weeks before returning to work. So if its not resolved by then it likely wont be as I have no access to the internet where I work. You think EMS cartridges are $20? Where are you getting them at that price?

Last edited by Anonymouse (Mar 16, 2014 9:52 am)

United Kingdom
Anonymouse wrote:

Im not located in the US. I live in Scotland. I understand that they won't issue a refund without receiving it. I sent it airmail so it will be with them by now.

UK eh?

Did you send it via Royal Mail's Airsure?
I got a quote of 5 days to get a faulty cartridge shipped back to Kitsch.
Sent it on the 18th of January, only arrived a couple days ago. Took the shits almost 2 months to get it there.

Calm down, there are many cogs in this machine, and I doubt anyone /really/ wants to fuck anyone else over...

Last edited by Afrowolf (Mar 18, 2014 12:57 am)

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

-updates-
had to file a paypal claim, got my money back but it literally had to come out of Karry's pocket...

Taichung, Taiwan

Customs.

Baja California

Yeah. most likely your order will take some time to arrive beacuse of customs. I've ordered carts and backlights fron nonfinite before and although sometimes orders take more than two weeks, he delivers. Have some patience.

Last edited by lvlzero (Mar 17, 2014 3:40 am)

United States
Afrowolf wrote:

Sent it on the 18th of January, only arrived a couple days ago. Took the shits almost 3 months to get it there.

what calender are you using where under 60 days is "almost 3 months"?

United Kingdom
Boner wrote:
Afrowolf wrote:

Sent it on the 18th of January, only arrived a couple days ago. Took the shits almost 3 months to get it there.

what calender are you using where under 60 days is "almost 3 months"?

Just woken up when I wrote that, easy mistake to make.

Today is the 23rd of March. It has almost been one month since return posting the faulty Ems cartridge to nonfinate electronics. This was at request of them, they promised a full refund. I have emailed them many times since posting the item without reply, they have completely ignored me. I have been trying to resolve this problem since 17/01/14, this is totally shocking customer service. I work offshore as part of the Royal Navy, so my 3 month vacation is almost over. They have not managed to correct this situation in that period of time which is embarrassing! I would strongly recommend others not to use this website.

Has anyone received an items from nonElectronics in the last month? Im curious to see if he/she is actively operating.

EDIT: I see that they have been updating their website recently so id imagine they sending out orders (or not) and reading emails. This seller knowingly has my money and the item I paid for. It wasn't a great loss, I hope others can learn from my mistake and not order from this fraudulent website.

Last edited by Anonymouse (Mar 25, 2014 5:52 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan

Have you checked your "spam" folder by chance?

matt's mind

can someone who has a good communication line get in touch with them perhaps?  i get a feeling there is just some miscommunication happening here, might be as simple as a 'hey, heads up' from somebody with a contact happening.

katsumbhong wrote:

Have you checked your "spam" folder by chance?

Yeah, I check my spam daily. The few emails that they have sent didn't go to spam though.

kitsch wrote:

i get a feeling there is just some miscommunication happening here.

Thank you for your input kitsch, it's kind of you. I don't think there is any miscommunication, they are simply avoiding me. We had been exchanging emails a month ago regarding a refund. When I emailed them saying I had posted it and sent the postage details, they instantly avoided all my emails after that.

After almost 3 months I feel I have the right to call them thieves, even if it is concerning small money.

Last edited by Anonymouse (Mar 25, 2014 10:34 pm)

New Albany Indiana

Sweet jesus

Boise, ID

I love Nonfinites products, but this is all quite disappointing to read. I'm sorry for your situation Anonymouse. Hopefully they get their act together and work this out with you soon.