New version 0.42.
In the not visible things :
- fixedpoint frequency for the wavetable ;
- various move in the code for cosmetic and performance ;
There is a lot of small, most visible things are :
- the code start in around 10s on opendingux, in the previous build it took maybe one minute see BLEO video... ;
- song mode now available in L/S for saving a song and BANK to load different Pattern and Song ;
- The screen is back to 320x240 on windows, I'm lazy, just a define which is not set ;
- Detune is possible for the picosynth ;
- Really better LFO for picosynth ;
There is a lots of cosmetic change which need to be fixed because the GUI works fine but it's weird to browse...
The GUI is a really hot point to clean because it is not easy to understand...
In the dropbox you will find a PatternPlayer.dge for opendingux, and PatternPlayer.exe for windows.
Drop all the zip in a directory and launch it from the unzipped directory :
Last edited by yoyz2k (November 16, 2014 1:39 am)