California, USA

Hello lads,

I am looking for musicians to provide me with nice and energetic chiptune tracks for my unboxing videos on YouTube. At this point, I started my channel a little over a year ago and have just 1000+ subscribers. But I don't have plans to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8QJB … BA9txn3RuQ

It is non-profit project at the moment. I'm not making any money with it. I won't be able to pay you for your music, but I'll give you a full credit.

Would be happy to collaborate.

Cheers.

--
Kind regards,
The Unboxing Magic.

Last edited by TheUnboxingMagic (Mar 22, 2014 10:36 am)

Nottingham, UK

Do people really, honestly, watch you open dota 2 boxes?

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Mar 22, 2014 11:00 am)

California, USA

Sure thing. Do people really watch other people playing videogames? Sure, they do. In Korea people watch other people eating food online.

UPD. And just to be clear, I would've start cooking channel, but I suck at cooking.

Last edited by TheUnboxingMagic (Mar 22, 2014 11:14 am)

South Korea
TheUnboxingMagic wrote:

In Korea people watch other people eating food online.

This is very true sad They are legit celebrities, and are earning a shitton of money. I don't fucking get it, but then again, being really good at certain videogames can also get you a sport scholarship in this country...

DeerPresident wrote:

This is very true sad They are legit celebrities, and are earning a shitton of money. I don't fucking get it, but then again, being really good at certain videogames can also get you a sport scholarship in this country...

Earning money for eating...............?
Yes.  Sign me up.

EDIT: I'll throw in a track for you.  If you want me to compose something new, let me know.  Otherwise, you are welcome to borrow one I've already done.  PM for further details!

Last edited by SpookGoblin (Mar 22, 2014 5:56 pm)

Youngstown, OH

Dude you know what, yes. Color me interested.

California, United States

feel free to use anything https://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken

So. California

PM sent.