Middlesbrough, UK

its a full nes, and i can turn on or off the glitching.

Edward Shallow wrote:

What was the surprise, Flopps?

couple of glitchnes carts

Liverpool, UK

Why not bring a glitchnes cart, and LastKnight can see if he can unglitch the glitch using his glitched NES yikes

astral cat

let's end out sets covered in sweat. blood and fur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotland

I'd recommend bringing a glitchnes cart. How much would you sell one for? Perhaps a give-away to audience members may be in order.

East Kilbride, Scotland

or you could even sell them at the chip marketplace that will be set up.

Middlesbrough, UK

... i would love to try.. but iv wiped my paperboy... its cos its just one connection wipes save games :-p

Middlesbrough, UK

im thinking of selling the Twins.. Custom painted black and pink Nes for Visiuals, and a Black and Pink Prosounded Nes with Custom LSDJ.

United Kingdom
Sycamore Drive wrote:

or you could even sell them at the chip marketplace that will be set up.

This !

Scotland

I will be selling a one of a kind collector's box at the event, featuring every release I've made (2 chip albums - both 1 of 100, 1 videogame inspired ep - 1 of 10 and 1 cassette tape - 1 of 25), 1 tshirt, 3 limited edition prints, 1 poster, 3 pin badges, 3 magnets and a free download of my next release. Also access to any single show I play. Anywhere.

All for £50.

Dublin, Ireland
LastKnight wrote:

im thinking of selling the Twins.. Custom painted black and pink Nes for Visiuals, and a Black and Pink Prosounded Nes with Custom LSDJ.

Interested.
And I may make it over to this.

Edinburgh
Edward Shallow wrote:

I will be selling a one of a kind collector's box at the event, featuring every release I've made (2 chip albums - both 1 of 100, 1 videogame inspired ep - 1 of 10 and 1 cassette tape - 1 of 25), 1 tshirt, 3 limited edition prints, 1 poster, 3 pin badges, 3 magnets and a free download of my next release. Also access to any single show I play. Anywhere.

All for £50.

Sweet deal. I hope an avid Edward Shallow fan snaps this up. Will there be smaller packages available for the less die-hard fans, or are you aiming to sell all merch in one fell swoop?

General note for all those interested in selling stuff at Ultrachip: there will be limited merch space during the evening events, but this will be for band merch only - t-shirts, CDs, etc. If you have anything that falls outside that category, you should sell it at the Chip Market during the day on Sunday (though performing musicians are welcome to sell their stuff both during the evenings and at the Sunday Chip Market, if they want to).

Please get in touch if you plan on selling stuff on the Sunday so we have an idea of numbers! Thanks.

England

Woman In Sumo Wrestler Suit Assaulted Her Ex-Girlfriend In Gay Pub After She Waved At Man Dressed As A Snickers Bar

i bring cds to sell I have my own and the Blipfest 2008 CD if no one has picked it up yet.

Liverpool, UK

astral cat

FUCK YEAH!

Middlesbrough, UK

Last time I was in edin for a gig they sold poppers in the chipshop