armm hellou !

i was intreset iz its possible to make DMG output to sound LOUDEEERRR for headphones  !?!?!
orr i just should get some headphone amplifiers or stufff like that ?

>8[

Canada

Solder the DMG's headphone amp output to the input. Problem solved.

East Kilbride, Scotland

Seriously? You need it louder? You're going to ruin your ears.
Why not buy better earphones with noise cancellation instead?

sweden

With the cans I'm using now full volume on the game boy is barely the volume I feel that I need, so I can understand this being an issue depending on what you're using.

Unsubscribe

Or maybe his headhphnes have too high inpedenence.. studio headphones like the akg ones are too quiet on my dmgs..

Brooklyn NY

interested in this as well.  constantly trying to write in absurdly noisy environments, and my hearing is screwed to begin with.. 
i've noticed a difference with other headphones, but i can't give up my sennheisers..

thieveland ohio

prosound mod? or paia make a cheap stereo amp...

Sweeeeeeden

I wouldn't recommend driving headphones from a prosound. No volume control. May damage the headphones. (Either from the volume alone or from the constant DC current.) May damage the DMG CPU over time. You may get different volume in the two channels since the outputs may have different impedance from each other.

Try this product instead:
http://www.gameexpress.com/product_deta … 3495001547

England

I've never really found it an issue with any of my Sennheisers, currently using some in ear bud things that cost about £50.

Only time it was an issue was when i tried to make music on an airplane.

YEA !

But i already have koolio AKG headphones !!
I want to use it in noisy enviroments >> like ermm buss , or metro or stuff like that // its not enuff
and some games sound MUCH louder than LSDJ .

ahh i think i need to get one of theese little amps but fcuuk its moar wires and stuff to carry //  - PAIN

i tought maybe there is possible some kind of mod by changing some resistorss and blaa blaaa . . .. 8 D

PDX
KODEK wrote:

YEA !

But i already have koolio AKG headphones !!
.. 8 D

I think the solution is some consumer closed headphones, like the Sennheiser HD228 or Sony MDR-7506.

Most pro headphones I've owned are semi-open, or open, and not useful in noisy environments, and require increased power to push them.

I just gave away some AKG 240s because I had nothing in my place that could drive them hard enough. I have a set of Grados now that still require jacking the volume to 100% on any type of consumer output.

Last edited by RushCoil (May 10, 2010 9:28 pm)

Carbondale, IL

Sony makes these sound-canceling headphones you may want to try out.  Model MDR-NC6.  Just remember, you get what you pay for.  It deadens surrounding noise, it doesn't eliminate it completely.  There's also a slight hiss when the sound-canceling circuit is turned on.

i already have closed headphones , yea and my ears are already quite raped // because i had hundreads of gigs already in my life ; D
okok its +/- OK wiz the dmg but total shht when i want to use advance >> its output is just too low //

I GUESS I WILL GET ONE OF THEESE

USA

I use these - http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Ph … oduct.html - they work pretty good even on an airplane. But I wouldn't really go out and buy them if I lost the ones I have. I found mine in a closet at my Mom's house.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
KODEK wrote:

okok its +/- OK wiz the dmg but total shht when i want to use advance >>

uhh
what?

Sweeeeeeden

Translated:

KODEK wrote:

I already have closed headphones. And my ears are already quite raped because i have had hundreds of gigs in my life, already. ;D
Ok, ok. It's more or less ok with the DMG but total shit when I want to use Gameboy Advance. Its output is just too low.

I guess I will get one of these: