Hello. Russian chip community is pleased to present you chipwiki.
Chipwiki is a base of releases and data about the chip music.
At the heart of structure of the catalog my other project which I did somewhere from 2009th year - "Кладовая 8bit".
Recently the boundary of one thousand registered releases was passed in chipwiki.

link:
http://chipwiki.ru/

p.s. if suddenly that, I apologize for my ignorance of English.

Last edited by 8081 (Jan 17, 2015 1:16 pm)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nice site!! Congratulations.
Btw, translation to English and Spanish will be appreciated.

I can not answer for chipwiki, as I am just one of the founders .
My personal opinion is: if we want to make your website in English , it would have done so from the beginning. The more that 90% of Internet helped us a lot to . But for me and many of my compatriots in English is to some extent a barrier. Second, to create a site for Russia (this is my perception) in English is very stupid.

Mediawiki engine allows you to create different language versions of the site in the form of different sites. So done with Wikipedia . Doing so with chipwiki? No.

The only thing I can do is to translate the wiki templates .

Great site.  I found some cool music I didn't know about (and also some I did).  I like the background image too.

Nomad's Land

Wow, impressive! Keep up the good work.

California, United States

Hey cool! Looks promising and glad to see the BotB albums on there : )

Boise, ID

It is fun navigating webpages in other languages! I'm finding all kinds of interesting releases I didn't know about. Very good looking website!

Madriz, Supain

¿Theres no spanish section? We can help on that

Youngstown, OH

Hey a couple of my things are even on here. Very nice, thanks. Looking pretty expansive

Today we made the decision to remake chipwiki in other project - nyawiki. nyawiki will be devoted to touhou-music ┐(︶▽︶)┌
There are fans of touhou music (⌒ω⌒) ?

Melbourne, Australia

Wow this is amazing, and so in-depth! Thanks for putting me on there too heart

Really, really cool!

del

Last edited by 8081 (Feb 23, 2016 5:58 pm)

Russia

I am contributor to chipwiki and I hope that you'll help us to promote it through whole Internet smile If you'll ever decide to create your own chipwiki in english I recommend you to use chipwiki templates as I did, they are really good.
At least it is useful for search of certain artists or albums by categories.

By the way, we открылы editing without registration. If who wants to write something about itself(himself), write.
If there are difficulties, I will try to eliminate them.

In 2011 I partook in a very similar project (http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/5734/ … chipmusic/)  which catalogued (nearly) every release from that year on the now defunct chipaedia.

You can see the remains of it here - http://web.archive.org/web/201201130752 … ory:Albums

Good luck with your project. Despite promising words no one else really ever helped me out.