Hello. I just found out cTrix amazing Lynx soundtracks (and sage's creations as well).

I am currently working on a title called Stardreamer. The first 4 minutes in the movie Iron Sky has just the mood I am looking for but re-creating it with chipper is still beyond my skills.

The warm bass sounds in cTrix Lynx soundtracks with some good guitar melody sound would be great. I already downloaded the zip files with instruments to study it.

One problem I have is that the chipper player in cc65 seems to remember waveforms when moving from one section to the next. In "Shaken, not stirred" the game I wrote for 7 day roguelike challenge in March I had to remove all WAVEFORM parts to get the music to play. I was not able to create anything by myself - just modified a demo-song written by Sage.

Is there some tips-and-tricks pages somewhere to learn this tool a bit better.

This year is the 25th anniversary of the Lynx and it would be a good time to release some old projects that have been going on for ages (like Stardreamer).

OMG!

I have studied cTrix instruments a bit. They are amazing!
How on earth have you found out these sounds?

--
Karri

After using Chipper for a few evenings I am getting familiar with most settings. This is a very easy way of creating good sounds out of a lousy 20 cent hardware. Pretty amazing work of Sage.