Sunset Park ,Brooklyn, N.Y.

Does anyone know how to make "gunshot" sounds in the wav. channel of LSDJ? (without using a kit)?
Kinda stuck....:/
-Tony

Ottawa, Ontario

pulse sweeps and envelopes bb

Ottawa, Ontario

p command for wav channel i suppose

Playboy Man-Baby

It's not the best sounding thing, but I came up with this:

WAV screen:
pingpong
Table:00
Table screen:

tsp cmd cmd
18 VFF PF0
18         P00
00         PFC
00 A01
Table 01: empty

Synth screen:
saw
Lowp
F
Wrap
normal
start vol: 12
cutoff FF
phase00
shift 00
end vol: 10
cutoff FF
phase 00
shift 00

note: C6
Change the speed of the wav instrument and the start volume on the synth screen if you want it sound more laser-gun-ish than hand-gun-ish.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Apr 19, 2014 3:09 pm)

Chicago

"Weird question but..."
there are only three countries that I know of where you can legally marry your gameboy: Andorra, Bosnia, and Trinidad and Tobago

Abandoned on Fire

Here's a "machine gun" sound from one of my tracks (uses one of the built in speech samples):

Last edited by egr (Apr 19, 2014 4:36 pm)

thanks for the info doods!!! ^__^

theghostservant wrote:

"Weird question but..."
there are only three countries that I know of where you can legally marry your gameboy: Andorra, Bosnia, and Trinidad and Tobago

lol :-P

buffalo, NY

you'd have better luck with the noise channel ;D

Arizona

I know you said no kits but the default 707 kit's clap at half speed sounds pretty good.

danimal cannon wrote:

you'd have better luck with the noise channel ;D

hmmmm this works too! thanks

MostlyToast wrote:

I know you said no kits but the default 707 kit's clap at half speed sounds pretty good.

Oh snap!!! now i have options! ^_^

Playboy Man-Baby

Yeah, if we're allowing default kits, sample manipulation is the way to go, man.

IL, US

if you want some custom kits though, let me know.. ive got a decent sized gunshot sample library of different guns that i could make some kits out of

Playboy Man-Baby
e.s.c. wrote:

if you want some custom kits though, let me know.. ive got a decent sized gunshot sample library of different guns that i could make some kits out of

I found a stock gunshot sample from some shitty website that was practically made for lsdj. Was not expecting that.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Apr 19, 2014 7:53 pm)

IL, US

i bet its one of the ones i found... grabbed mine from a few sources...meaning to eventually go with my brother to the gun range at some point and record some of my own/grab hi quality photos of them for design stuff