St. Louis, MO

Hey there,
Been 7 years since I've had an official release.
And so here it is, on PTERODACTYL SQUAD Netlabel, my Third EP, titled Junior Varsity.

I wrote these tracks in Logic using a midiNES as well as the magical 8-bit plugin and a bit of FM synth. The drums are mostly processed classic drum sounds from machines like the 606, 808 and 909. There are a few samples from genesis game hiding in there as well. I'll let you guys guess which one. tongue
It's certainly 8- bit Dance music aimed at DJ's so the the tracks are constructed in that mixable way. (I've been told by people out side the 8-bit scene it sounds like mega man meets Daft Punk, which I take as a compliment.)

"This EP represents the fulfilment of a plan a long time in the making. The original idea for Pterodactyl Squad was actually born from conversations between Player Two and Joe Allen after the collapse of the Mega Twerp netlabel. Yet, for a number of reasons, Player Two never made a release with the Squad, until now.

Slaving away in his personal studio with NES samples and using the smarts gained from countless nights of DJing in the clubs of St. Louis (as well as a healthy dose of inspiration from Daft Punk), Player Two is plugged into your system and ready to jam some house."

http://www.ptesquad.com/more/pte047.html

babylon

your stuff has always been fire. big ups

Joliette, QC, Canada

playertwo for megatwerp/betamod ?!
Damn man good to see you are still doing some stuffs ! Will check this out right now !!! big_smile

St. Louis, MO

Yes, I'm the same Player Two from way back in those days.

Thanks for the kind words guys. smile

TSSBAY01

lol nice, ill listen sometime

Awesome.