Baja California

I will send it to you once i'm finished with "business" I currently have this next 2 weeks. I have a song in my cart but nees finishing I think.

Puerto Rico

Shiny new and oh-so-rad netlabel deadblip records will be releasing this compilation!

Puerto Rico

Update: PMs have been sent

Puerto Rico

Polish up those tracks, you've got one week left!

Cleveland, Ohio

HI! I PM'd you a track! I'm looking forward to this compo, and hopefully future Nitrotracker development.

Out of all the portable music making apps and devices, I've always found Nitrotracker to be the most comfortable way to lay down some interesting ideas. It's one of the best songwriting tools around, while also being powerful enough to make amazing complete compositions.

Puerto Rico

Well, deadline's officially here. I'm going to work with what I have (A few of you guys dropped out but I think five solid tracks is good enough for a release); decide on a track order, normalize volume levels and finish up the art, which will take me a few days, maybe a week. You can still submit, even if you only JUST found out, but I won't promise your track will be included.

Thank you all for participating, hope to see some of you promoting this comp once it releases!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Delek wrote:

It is open source. AKA: Developer no longer interested in it.

You will have to wait and there should appear some forks, ports, new version, etc.
Or maybe it will die, who knows?

Open source != abandoned. In this case, the creator seems to have left the project but there are plenty of open source projects, even within the chiptune world, that aren't abandonware. Protracker Win32 is open source and continues to be updated with features and bug fixes, for example.

Oh, man, wish I had heard about this before the deadline, I've just been starting to get into nitrotracker (actually, one of my first trackers, I usually use Ableton on my desktop tongue). Cool to hear other's that use it, still, though smile.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
jefftheworld wrote:
Delek wrote:

It is open source. AKA: Developer no longer interested in it.

Open source != abandoned

abandoned != developer no longer interested in it