…I wish I could ask to be considered but I don't even want to look at the flight costs as i know it'll be huge sad

Oklahoma City, OK
J3wel wrote:

…I wish I could ask to be considered but I don't even want to look at the flight costs as i know it'll be huge sad

DITTO. I don't know for you in the UK, man, but roundtrip flights from OKC to there is nuts. $510 is the cheapest I found. Just ridiculous. sad

edit: that being said I don't want to be a downer or anything. I'm just wishing I could be there, because this looks like a hella good time smile Brk legs.

Last edited by DBOYD (Jun 1, 2014 10:45 pm)

Evansville, IN
J3wel wrote:

Details for audio streaming and perhaps video streaming are in the works, guys, so that you far out guys can attend from a distance :3

Last edited by Hypnogram (Jun 1, 2014 11:56 pm)

DBOYD wrote:
J3wel wrote:

DITTO. I don't know for you in the UK, man, but roundtrip flights from OKC to there is nuts. $510 is the cheapest I found. Just ridiculous. sad

edit: that being said I don't want to be a downer or anything. I'm just wishing I could be there, because this looks like a hella good time smile Brk legs.

Its about $2,000 return with the cheapest hotel I could find.. can probably get it cheaper still but the number is WAY to high sad

But yay for streaming heart

Evansville, IN
J3wel wrote:

Its about $2,000 return with the cheapest hotel I could find.. can probably get it cheaper still but the number is WAY to high sad

But yay for streaming heart

I'm honored that you looked at the prices at all, lol. for all that trouble, i'd at least let you crash at my house so you wouldn't have to pay for a hotel too, but that's still a bit much to ask, haha.  You could come way early and go to BRKfest as well though, really close geographically and chronologically.

Evansville, IN

Artist submissions are closed at this time.  We have more artists than we have time for now, haha.  It looks like it's going to be a much more amazing event than I ever expected.  Look to see the full line-up posted this weekend.  It makes me pretty sad to have to turn people away at all, but I couldn't secure a third day this time.  Hopefully, if this goes well, it could become an annual thing!

Oklahoma City, OK
Hypnogram wrote:

Artist submissions are closed at this time.  We have more artists than we have time for now, haha.  It looks like it's going to be a much more amazing event than I ever expected.  Look to see the full line-up posted this weekend.  It makes me pretty sad to have to turn people away at all, but I couldn't secure a third day this time.  Hopefully, if this goes well, it could become an annual thing!

Awesome! Very excited for you guys! Congrats big_smile

ohgodno, Indiana

ohhh this is ganna be sweet :3

Evansville, IN

This is not finalized, as we are still waiting on some responses from a few artists with their specific information, but I couldn't hold back anymore.

Madison, Alabama

SSD Engage totally slay live and I'm super-ultra excited about Doomsberry!

New Albany Indiana

Can't wait to show you guise my new/unfinished material smile

Michigan

I'll be driving 7 hours to see this. The line up already looks so sick!

ohgodno, Indiana

:3

Evansville, IN

We now have a much more updated lineup!

Indiana

Oh man, I didn't realize this got so big. I'm excited!

Evansville, IN
Fudgers wrote:

Oh man, I didn't realize this got so big. I'm excited!

Yeah, it really snowballed from a 3 or 4 person thing into this.