i have a few projects that i have done but didn't bother to upload them as they were kinda small and pointless so i thought i would throw them all into one post.

first some random glitches, my gameboy camera spat this out while i was messing with it. later on it says "STORE END"

this was supposed to be the scrolling nintendo logo

my girlfriend was playing tetris on my midiboy when jesus turned up

this is grey boy, its a mint grey boy with a green back light, duel factory headphone jacks (one prosound) 25way out and a super gameboy CPU for fast silent boot.

if there is no cartridge it displays a blank screen because of the super gameboy chip

this is black boy 1, it is pitch bent, has a slide pot up the side, an on off switch to go back to normal CPU speed, a red backlight, factory pro sound (like the grey one) a push button for the backlight, some grill lights and a 25way out.

this is black boy 2, this one has midi, biverted screen, 25 way out, super gameboy cpu, 1/4" jack and factory pro sound (same as before).

the mode switch for the midi is also the status LED

here are the two together
the one on the left has a black screen because of the super gameboy CPU and it has a brighter backlight because of my high ampage custom power supply wink

i added a power switch to my reverb box, a nice purple LED and a through socket for the normal headphone jack as well smile

finally, tape boy, its basically a pocket gameboy in a old audio cassette, it has a pro sound, network and a switch to push start so that LSDJ can be put into wait mode and wait for a sync via network

Milan, Italy
NeX wrote:

Wait. Poor gameboy. Where's the other half of the pcb!? lol

arottenbit wrote:
NeX wrote:

Wait. Poor gameboy. Where's the other half of the pcb!? lol

thats just my test LCD for checking video data from my gameboys wink so no controls on that one, its like a monitor if you see what i mean.