USA

The name SurfaceDragon originally came from my brother yelling "Rock the Surface Dragon!" when we were playing Dig-Dug. At that time we were both hella into driving togue, drifting, and Initial D. So Team SurfaceDragon became the name of our "drift crew". I even made a SurfaceDragon sticker for the 240sx. Then my brother joined the military, gave me his 240sx, and I inherited the name SurfaceDragon.

Sexy Androids - my band name(I'm actually the only member in this "band" right now but it originally had another member, a cute female percussionist) is my stage name and the name that I release my music under. I got its name from watching Björk's music video for - All is Full of Love.

I was thinking of releasing the music that I've been working on recently under a different name because its so different than anything that was released under the name Sexy Andriods. But the stuff that I'm currently working on originally started with the intention of being the next Sexy Androids album that was supposed to be called - Sexdroid Automatica.

I've got a stage name for you. I put the name Lucas Noah into an online anagram generator and got - Ouch! Nasal

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jun 15, 2014 12:31 am)

West Yorks, UK

I read an awesome graphic novel, with telekinesis, old men, children and apartment blocks getting destroyed.
And shit.

West Yorks, UK
SurfaceDragon wrote:

The name SurfaceDragon originally came from my brother yelling "Rock the Surface Dragon!" when we were playing Dig-Dug. At that time we were both hella into driving togue, drifting, and Initial D. So Team SurfaceDragon became the name of our "drift crew". I even made a SurfaceDragon sticker for the 240sx. Then my brother joined the military, gave me his 240sx, and I inherited the name SurfaceDragon.

Sexy Androids - my band name(I'm actually the only member in this "band" right now but it originally had another member, a cute female percussionist) is my stage name and the name that I release my music under. I got its name from watching Björk's music video for - All is Full of Love.

I was thinking of releasing the music that I've been working on recently under a different name because its so different than anything that was released under the name Sexy Andriods. But the stuff that I'm currently working on originally started with the intention of being the next Sexy Androids album that was supposed to be called - Sexdroid Automatica.

I've got a stage name for you. I put the name Lucas Noah into an online anagram generator and got - Ouch! Nasal

ur name should have been Monochromatic Icelandic Lesbian Robots, by the way, Just sayin'

tho surface dragon, in context of DigDug, is awesome, BTW; Much spect to ur bro!

Last edited by Domu (Jun 15, 2014 12:42 am)

Alabama

Birthright, outright.

L―c―o
Arc-Demon wrote:

I thought I was being clever by using the antonym of an archangel. But not only is it already a thing... I also spelled it wrong.

Then I realized Castlevania already did this. And with the same spelling. And it's totally related to video games.

Quintiple Fail

Relating to video games isn't a bad thing~

Playboy Man-Baby
herr_prof wrote:

Won it in a truth telling contest

All herr_profs are liars.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

This really hasn't been my stage name in forever, i am on whats probably going to be a permanent hiatus because I'm a loser and can't seem to make tracks as much as practice the keyboard and better learn my synths.  Its a zen kinda lifestyle, though when i get these tracks done and finally start doing some gigs my stage name will probably be different, as my dynamic is pretty different.

Oklahoma City, OK

DBOYD = Don't Blink or You'll Die.

I wanted to pick a name that resembled not taking life and it's many experiences for granted, ever. Don't Blink or You'll Die was what I came up with. It sounds kind of desperate to me at times, like the "or You'll DIE" part. But I'm also a nervous and anxious wreck at times, so it fits with my personality. Whatever.

Most everyone I come in contact with pronounces it D-Boyd, which is mildly frustrating, but I can't complain too much I guess.

Contrary to some popular belief, it is NOT A DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE. I've never even seen a single episode of the series before.

So yeah smile

USA

Anagrams are fun -

Chipmusic - I'm chic pus!

Game Boy - Yo! Bag em'

Play it Loud! - Do it up, yall!

Eight bit - I Be Tight!

Green tea - Teenager

Castlevania - Satanic Vale

Nitropulse - Lone Purist

Materiaxmedica - I'm Eradicate Max

Video games - Evade Gismo,
Give me soda!,
God save me I...

Surface Dragon -
Arranged Focus,
Dance For Sugar,
Arcade For Guns,
Do Us Fragrance,
A Grander Focus

(Sorry for getting a little off topic, I just wanted to show you that messing around with anagrams might help you find a stage name.)

Portsmouth, Uk

I Use Freak Assassins Cos I Used To Live At "3 Kassassin Street" It Seemed To Match Me Perfectly

Granada, Spain

I tried to type TOMATES with my penis

ohgodno, Indiana

the mask named me

Toronto Area, Canada

It chose me

Malapascua, phillipines

i got nitropulse from my first game ever (lego racers on gameboy color) when you collect a nitro block it made this bad ass whip noise and then i was tron beam rider while i was thinking about my first game and i noticed there was a pulse wave shape comming out of the back of the light cycle and then i just combined the two together i was only 11 so i was pretty dumb ....

Neo Jersey

Nickname from college that friends gave to me cuz they thought i looked like Harry Potter. Harry Potter became H.P..... H.P. became H-Pizzle. There you have it.

decimate + stupid weeaboo pun x caps lock = DESUMATE
...and no its not dehsoomahtey
ugh

Last edited by DESUMATE (Jun 15, 2014 4:24 pm)