Well hello there, I'm new, and I've been using LSDJ, and sometimes I upload stuff I make on it at lsdsng swap.
I don't know if this is the correct forum, But I needed help in replicating 5 noise percussion sounds from a game... (1 kick, 2 snares and 2 hats)
Here they are:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ag5ensp5jp6yb … _drums.wav
I have made a thing similiar to the snares, but I can't replicate the kick.
Can someone try doing it and uploading the .sav/.lsdsng file, or the commands only?
Thanks smile

Last edited by lu9 (Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm)

anyone?
It's been some days... I'm not begging though, I just needed these noise sounds.

Here we go.  These aren't exact, but should give you something to work with.  I haven't done the second sample.  The fifth sample sounds more or less like the third, so I haven't put it in either.

PROJECT DRUMDEMO.1!

TEMPO 128

PHRASE 31

0 C 3 I01 -00
8 C 5 I03 -00
D C 3 I04 -00

INSTRUMENT 01

NAME SAMP1
TYPE NOISE

SHAPE E3

TABLE 02

TABLE 02

1 00 00SE0 -00
3 00 00SE0 -00
7 00 00K00 -00

INSTRUMENT 03

NAME SAMP3
TYPE NOISE

ENVELOPE C0
LENGTH 33
SHAPE BE

TABLE 00

TABLE 00

2 00 00E40 -00
8 00 00K00 -00

INSTRUMENT 04

NAME SAMP4
TYPE NOISE

ENVELOPE A7
LENGTH 1A
SHAPE EE

Hmm.. I did the kick but it doesn't sound like it. It sounds like if I didn't even do the table.
EDIT: Just noticing these samples were recorded from a game on the emulator, and so its sample rate is 44100.

Last edited by lu9 (Jun 27, 2014 12:50 am)

Oh, if any of you need a better reference of the noise sound, it comes from various of Tiertex's 2000-2001 era Game Boy Color games (i.e. Stuart Little: The Journey Home, Toy Story Racer, etc.)

Also the composer of these games' music (Mark Ortiz) has shared his music compile folder, and if it might help you try to remake the noise drums in LSDj, the Sound Macros for them are included, if any of you understand the MusyX Soundtool, you might check the drum files here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b89539zm6m5y6 … s.zip?dl=1

IL, US

bugs and requests is for the site itself, this should have been posted under nintendo handhelds

whoops, sorry tongue
Would you mind moving the topic there then? smile

IL, US

haha, not a staff member anymore, cant move shit.. smile

matt's mind

i'm still here, el guapo!

The patch I posted does work for me, and I've tried re-entering it, so I don't think I've left anything out.  Is it SAMP1 that the table seems to have no effect on?

Yeah, that's the one.

Bumping here because I still needed the Kick sound (SAMP1) fixed...

Unsubscribe

There are so few possible values you probably could've figured it out yourself by now.

Boise, ID

You could try sampling it into a kit in LSDJ

it won't sound the same... Plus I'll need the wave channel for the bass...