Geneva, NY

Resofame Recordings proudly presents...

A Laser for Lovers - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Two years ago, a box was recovered from a storage locker. It contained a treasure trove of artifacts from an 80′s action flick that no one had ever heard of, A Laser for Lovers. There were some production notes, a movie poster, an unmarked original Nintendo cartridge and, most importantly, a VHS tape containing what appears to be a completed soundtrack. After a few years of research, it became apparent that for whatever reason, this film was never released and likely never completed. Resofame Recordings has painstakingly archived these documents and completed a digital remaster of the album, all of which are available now as a deluxe download package at resofame.bandcamp.com.

Abandoned on Fire

Fuck yeah!

matt's mind

been looking forward to this!  the whole concept is fantastic

California

Awesome!

Abandoned on Fire

Holy shit this download package is full of awesome.

England

this musics is nices

Love all the extras - this was really well conceived/executed.  Nice work!

IL, US

i want this, but cash is tight. can i trade you another star wars figure for it? ive got lando

USA

When judgment comes, only the hard triumph.
(Na hora da verdade, só os fortes vencerão.)

Geneva, NY

The critics have spoken!

11:53 AM <•borkborkbork> this shit is probably like the most pro shit i've seen from the chip community in a while.

Abandoned on Fire
BLEO wrote:

The critics have spoken!

11:53 AM <•borkborkbork> this shit is probably like the most pro shit i've seen from the chip community in a while.

Agree.

Geneva, NY

It's the 25th anniversary of what should have been the film's release! Download it it for FREE... today only! Don't just settle for streaming, get ALL the bonus goodies like the NES ROM, storyboards, scene synopses, etc!

Also, we've now got high quality reproduction prints of the official movie poster for sale for a mere $15:

bit.ly/AL4Lposter

Brazil - Japan

Checking! you Go Bleo! neat stuff as usual