logan city, UT, USA

"flux capacitor"? are you being witty, or serious? : /
if you're being serious, than THANK YOU u have no idea how long i've waited to hear that : )

logan city, UT, USA

by the way, which 'flux capacitor'?

Abandoned on Fire

You must have an 8 string guitar or it will never work.  Anamannalorealparis had theirs custom made in North Korea before all the craziness started. You may be out of luck sad

matt's mind

sometimes i really heart you, cm.o

i heart you so hard

SLC, UT

Just when Utah was starting to seem semi-intelligent.

Indiana
The8BitMachine wrote:

MIDI/1/4'' jack box (they're out there)

i've been had hmm

Michigan
HeavyW8bit wrote:

I was able to see your pics and it looks like you are almost there.  Just connect a wire from your input jack to the flux capacitor in the nes and it should work.  Hope this helps!

Oh, I just saw them too. He did a good job on the instal. Also that obvious pronz folder, lolz.

UK, Leicester
The8BitMachine wrote:

the way anamanaguchi has theirs hooked up, is that the NES basically acts like a stompbox, or guitar effects pedal, it has power,input,and output(stereo or mono), and i guess i'm missing something, but what????

they dont do that, read the article

its really bad that im not even sure if this is satire, or someone who is actually that unaware

logan city, UT, USA

haha nice, utah: 'semi intelligent' and of course i did a good job on install, i spent like 5 hours searching up how to do it ; )
and since i don't really know how to explain it otherwise, anamanaguchi basically were able to plug their instruments into the NES, and that into the amp.  You have been had indeed fudgers XD lol, seriously though, which capacitor? please, i need to know o.o this thread would be non- existent if i already knew that : /

logan city, UT, USA

and, as far as i'm concerned anamanaguchi DOES NOT have an 8 string guitar, look on google images.

Everyone's been messing with you, but worry not for I have a serious solution.
Basically you take a MIDI guitar pedal (Pitch to MIDI conversion) and install it in your NES, and install a MIDI in in your NES as well. Connect the two together and you have an instrument-controlled NES.
Hope this helped.

Last edited by Crashmast (Jul 2, 2014 6:38 am)

UK, Leicester

OP you seem to still not get that YOU CAN'T JUST PLUG A GUITAR INTO AN NES. Anamanaguchi don't plug their guitars into the NES, they have it running code that makes a song.
You CAN however buy a midi guitar, and then get a midi interface for your NES

For fuck sake please actually read the posts here

logan city, UT, USA

one: i know people have been messing around with me, mainly because i haven't gotten a straight answer!, and look Alpine, i know i can't just PLUG A GUITAR INTO AN NES i got that already, i'm asking people if they know what to do to MODIFY an NES with guitar jacks soldered onto specific places on the board, so then i can plug my guitar into one of the input jacks. : ) btw, thanks for your advice guys, this really helps, gives me some options, you know? hmmm, i saw that 'soniktech' thing with the MIDI cable sticking out of it, and I think that's what i'm going to do : )

Last edited by The8BitMachine (Jul 2, 2014 4:59 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan

There is no audio in on any of the chips inside the NES console to solder input jacks into.

You can't.

I don't even.

Murcia, Spain

This thread is good exercise for human patience

matt's mind

or gullibility