Might be a strange question, but anyone know where to buy triwing screws? I have a dmg with some philips holding the case together but they tend to get stripped really easily.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Yo, I have a ton and I'd be glad to send you some real cheap - if I hadn't left them at work and then gone away on paternity leave. I'm sure I'm not the only one though, but if this thread hasn't gone anywhere and I make it back to the office, I'll grab them and let you know.

Woah. That's freaky. I'm also on paternity leave! Thanks.

SLC, UT

Paternity leave......in the US?

Unsubscribe

California doesn't really count as the US.

I'm going on paternity leave soon too! New breed of chip artists are on the rise!

Los Angeles, CA

*Ahem*

"Daddies, don't let your babies grow up to make chiptunes/ Don't let them play MIDI guitars or make bleeps and bloops/ cause you know exactly how low chippers stoop/ Daddies, don't let your babies grow up to make chiptunes/ Cause they'll always stay home, and they're never alone/ because of the internet."

I'm not sorry.

But seriously, Happy parenting!  You all seem pretty smart and such, you'll do fine. (My opinion matters so much)

South UK
Mrwimmer wrote:

Daddies, don't let your babies grow up to make chiptunes/ Don't let them play MIDI guitars or make bleeps and bloops/ cause you know exactly how low chippers stoop/ Daddies, don't let your babies grow up to make chiptunes/ Cause they'll always stay home, and they're never alone/ because of the internet

I have a massive urge to recreate this with the LSDj speech synth. Just to push the point home. Damn word limit, i'll need the DAW!