zobe

Dear friends,
Six weeks of hard work has been put into an album we have no intention of releasing. We don't want to be the soundtrack to war, to unrestrained pollution or one kettled protest after another. "PIGS CANT TOUCH MY RIDE" will be released instead in the next life.

Sorry to disappoint!

fathers 4 justice kidnapped your album

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:29 pm)

sad((

Feryl wrote:

So... you wasted your time?

In September 2009, after admitting to my parents that I was a member of aanaaanaaanaaana, I was abruptly woken in the middle of the night by two strange men who subsequently threw me in a van and drove me 200 mi. to a facility that I would later find out serves the sole purpose of eliminating free thinking adolescents.

Last edited by sandneil (Jul 18, 2014 12:11 am)

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Oct 11, 2021 7:20 pm)

zobe
Feryl wrote:

So... you wasted your time?

It's actually worse than that

can you tell us what it sounds like instead

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Jul 18, 2014 5:59 pm)

zobe

[18:05] <@tawnysanta> smile a aana thread about No Albums got more messages than one about Some Albums imo
[18:05] <little_dog> no albums, no music, what a fucking relief, i can finally post in an aana topic without having to pretend i listened to their music, or whatever it is they do

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Jul 18, 2014 5:59 pm)

England

just because people don't comment it doesn't mean they don't listen, mr pineapple.

England

damn i shouldnt have commented. sorry. now im in the game :(

Last edited by Jellica (Jul 18, 2014 5:18 pm)

babylon
aanaaanaaanaaana wrote:

Dear friends,
Six weeks of hard work has been put into an album we have no intention of releasing. We don't want to be the soundtrack to war, to unrestrained pollution or one kettled protest after another. "PIGS CANT TOUCH MY RIDE" will be released instead in the next life.

Sorry to disappoint!

i am the driver and you're on a rap ride

maybe you should stop releasing forums topics next