UK

Hi,

I've searched the forums on here and found a Documentary about New Zealand chip scene, I didn't know there was a scene there. I'm moving to New Zealand in September for 6 months and wondered if there was an active music scene at the moment there?

Thanks.

New Zealand

Pm'd

UK

Just wondered, what happened to everyone here? It looks like an active scene at the time?

Whateverville, California
CS wrote:

Just wondered, what happened to everyone here? It looks like an active scene at the time?

I hope those dudes are still making music. It was really interesting to see each artist they featured incorporating vocals. That would have been a cool show to attend...

wgtn/poneke aotearoa

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1489306171380527/ !! theres like a facebook group 4 nzchip kids if ur keen to jump in ! heart :3

Wellington, New Zealand

Hey we just had this made, NZCHIP is still going pretty strong

UK

Cheers for replies though I'm back in cold and rainy England, was able to play at a few open mic events when I was in NZ. People smoke so much weed over there haha.

Fauxhound wrote:

Hey we just had this made, NZCHIP is still going pretty strong

Nice video and jams. New Zealand has a really nice alternative music scene. Which venue was this at? Was it at Homies Cosy Teahouse in Wellington?

Last edited by CS (Oct 19, 2015 10:50 pm)