Santa Cruz
Bit wish wrote:
Justin Beepboop wrote:

Sure thing!

Not to be pushy, but if you send it now I can get back to you sooner than later, bout to get busy.

Just sent it!

New Albany Indiana
Justin Beepboop wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

Not to be pushy, but if you send it now I can get back to you sooner than later, bout to get busy.

Just sent it!

EDIT

I can open bloodcart just fine in bgb and open all the songs. futcart however shows up empty.

The bloodcart is just fine, but the file tilted "futcart" didn't have any data on it when I opened it in lsdj manager. Try re-reading it again from the cart to pc.

Last edited by Bit wish (Aug 4, 2014 2:28 am)

Santa Cruz

Okay, I think I've fixed the problem actually! The savs open up in VisualBoyAdvance!! The sav with the missing songs in LSDManager works fine, but the colors are screwy on the song that it opens on. The other sav is perfect. If I run into any more problems I'll sure to let you guys know! Thanks everybody for the help!

Santa Cruz
Bit wish wrote:
Justin Beepboop wrote:

Just sent it!

EDIT

I can open bloodcart just fine in bgb and open all the songs. futcart however shows up empty.

The bloodcart is just fine, but the file tilted "futcart" didn't have any data on it when I opened it in lsdj manager. Try re-reading it again from the cart to pc.

Interesting. I was able to open futcart in VisualBoyAdvance and it seems to work fine. And now it seems to work in BGB again.. Thanks for your help!

Last edited by Justin Beepboop (Aug 4, 2014 2:55 am)

New Albany Indiana
Justin Beepboop wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

EDIT

No problem, I didn't really  do anything but Im glad to help!

Interesting. I was able to open futcart in VisualBoyAdvance and it seems to work fine. And now it seems to work in BGB again.. Thanks for your help!

Playboy Man-Baby
Justin Beepboop wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

EDIT

Woo

I'm having a similar problem.

I haven't backed up my USB bleepbloop in two years and god knows where the laptop with the original software is. So I've been using GBcartflasher, and when I transfer the .gb and .sav, VBA loses it and does this:

The tracks are empty and when I try to load anything it's empty. LSDJ manager gives me this:

Which I assume is nothing; I've never used it. What's up with this? The tracks work fine in console.

[*SOLVED*] UCP is what I needed, GBCF doesn't work in this instance. It's a wonder what a bit of searching warrants.
For anyone who has this exact problem: http://www.mediafire.com/?5jk69m4unlr59p5

Last edited by snailsongs (Aug 6, 2014 5:36 am)

lolusa

i got 2 older sav files that are coming up blank in gb and lsdmanager.
am i totally fucked, or is there a way to fix this?

sav files are no longer on their origin cartridge. when i flash them to a cart, songs list is empty. halp pls
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z08fbvjyot09eh4/poyw.sav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpd41mn4ag7c7 … y.sav?dl=0

[edit]
stealin' threadssz mad

Last edited by ovenrake (Sep 15, 2014 10:20 pm)