las vegas

i really just saw this vid today . if you like what the vid has to say i can ask that they change it to your name. i did not put this vid out sorry.

Boulder, CO
DE LA DECAY wrote:

i did a remake of the song years ago. and only played it live once at a cafe. it was record and used it. i only found the vid till recent i never calmed that to be my song. only a remix. they did not catch what i said in the start of the show. it was a song on lsdsng.com.   i make my own songs. that was some really old stuff.

Yea it was from lsdsng but the final product was hardly a remix it appears. All the instruments are the same, the patterns the same. Just saying "it's a remix" before the show and playing a 20+ minute track that I still use to this day doesn't fly well with me. But whatever, what's done is done, just have them change the credits to AdamGetsAwesome because that is my music not altered enough to be a remix.

las vegas

ok i will. i could always send you back the lsdsng. file with rom. i did alot of vocal samples on there you might like. and i wished they would of used one of my songs not yours. this vid was taking 3 or more years ago when i just started out and dint know what i was doing..... and i told the audience that.     here is some of my new music really done by me. please listen. https://soundcloud.com/jack-rubinstein-1

USA
DeerPresident wrote:

This whole thread is amazing and I don't understand anything.

Why Gameboy mask? - Because DE LA DECAY is a cosmic super nerd.

WHY ROCKSTAR? - Because rockstars or should I say "professional musicians" are cooler than cat's pajamas.

WHY MONEY? - Its a symbol of recognition.(and DE LA DECAY was attempting to call me out thinking that he has more recognition than me if that matters.)

WHY DICK? - Because I said stuff that I probably shouldn't have and its huge.

WHY NINTENDO? - Do you even chip?

WHY SONY? - You'll understand when when you have fans/press that want to eat you alive.

Was that everything?

This thread sure did evolve quicker than I expected.

Douglas, Wyoming

I don't have any idea what is going on in here so I'll just see myself out

las vegas

ssfuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Crashmast (Apr 5, 2023 10:38 am)

Douglas, Wyoming

By the way, Crashmast you probably have my favorite profile picture out of anyone on this site other than desumate

UK, Leicester

nerds

Costa Mesa
Alpine wrote:

nerds

Liverpool, UK

las vegas

if you guy's knew me you would be ok with the mask because i rock it!!!!!     man, how far can this thread go????  All THE WAY BABY!!!!!!

Los Angeles, CA

Goddamn it CM.O.

South Korea

This is the lamest pissing contest ever! What car(s)/motorcycle(s)/yacht(s)/plane(s) do y'all drive?

USA
DeerPresident wrote:

This is the lamest pissing contest ever! What car(s)/motorcycle(s)/yacht(s)/plane(s) do y'all drive?

I'm expecting DE LA DECAY to say something like -
"I travel across space and time on chipmusic soundwaves."

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 7, 2014 4:12 am)

Music City

yay, back to chipmusic.org for the first time in a hot minute and this is the first thread i see!
way to go, internet denizens. may the mightiest pisser win.

/cough