TWG018| Vince Kaichan - Yolanda
TWG019| HODSON - Colours That Glow In The Dark
TWG020| Whitely - सन लाइफ मौत
TWG021| Spaceman Fantastiques - C.O.M.P.A.S.S
TWG022| ocean palace - UN PEACE SUMMIT
TWG023| MrWimmer - An Interesting Life
TWG024| spaceaser - MMXIV
TWG025| barbeque - transient portals

The first in our final splurge of releases comes in the form of a label debut for LPGT Hip-Hop / R&B producer aviel brown, giving us a tight 5 track EP that seeps emotion in tomes.
From the opening, tear-inspiring tones of 'sony' (be careful with this song, if you're  looking at anyone whilst it plays it's likely sony's melody will make you fall in love with them), gorrila_tears rolls like liquid from speakers, a soppy emotional mesh of sampled voices, Holy Konni-esque tones and tears. From the jazzy groove and ballad tones of 'sleep_well' to the almost orchestally infulenced throes of passion seen in the title track, gorrila_tears is immensely well crafted throughout.
Mixing jazz, hip-hop and R&B in equal measures, aviel sounds both recognizable and totally unique simultaneously. Fitting into TWG's remit of emotional esotericism, making this a release we're incredibly excited to be setting off our countdown to closing.
Grab the release here.
Tracklist:
01. sony
02. sleep_well
03. ...(  -._ - )...
04. rosemary
05. gorilla_tears
06. sony (ancient gods version) [Bonus Track]

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (Nov 24, 2014 3:01 pm)

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:28 pm)

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Yep! Moving on to other stuff within and outside the scene ~ x ~

Los Angeles, CA

I love this so much ;_;

South Korea

Aviel's releases are always tight! I think this release establishes your position as a LGPT deity! Love it.

seattle

what a great way to mark the end of a great label. aviel is not only a fantastic musician, but a stand-up dude. smile

i'd like to openly express my intense appreciation toward 6 things

kilpatrick {for liking my music and givin me a spot in the waveform gen fam
jesse martin {for making this music listenable and for having the bravery to wade through my disorganized lgpt renders
victor arce {for nailing the artwork
r&b divas {for being emotional
inpuj {dunno that their influence is so obvious in this ep, but i just love the guys at inpuj so here is my appreciation note
the people listening and writing me nice notes {thx (  ^ - ^)/

[removed]

yah : D

he's lying he is an imposter but thanks for your thanks all the same m8

[removed]

Youngstown, OH

heart u avi thanks for trusting me with your beautiful music

detroit

luv u aviel. this release rules!

Yolanda sees Vince delve into new territories, bringing to his already diverse sound a tropical and latin flare. Whilst chiptune progjazz can be accused of somtimes sounding similar, Vince's application of different styles, from the samba breakdown of 'Novaton' to the beach-laden melodies of 'Viverra', leaves his music sounding distinct, varied, and fresh. With compositional skill well beyond his years, Yolanda is a burst of 4 incredibly well constructed tracks, each packing many divergent and complimentary ideas into a relatively short running time whilst never giving up emotional content in preference of compositional complexity.
Grab the release here.
Tracklist:
01. Yolanda
02. Viverra
03. Novaton
04. Omiero

VINCE YES

Los Angeles, CA

OH.  MY.  GOD.

This is now the best thread on this website @_@  Literally the two best releases I have heard this year!