vancouver, canada

we're talking billions.

UK, Leicester

wasn't there some crash in a country around that part of the world where bread cost like a billion of that country's dollars?

Youngstown, OH

Hello friends I speak behalf of your recently deceased Egyptian king uncle of whom you are the living heir. I promise you friend that all I need from you is $1,000 chiptunes money laundered to me in order to pay banking fees to release b i l l i o n s dollars for you from your recently deceased Egyptian king Uncle of whom you are the only living heir

killadelphia
sleepytimejesse wrote:

Hello friends I speak behalf of your recently deceased Egyptian king uncle of whom you are the living heir. I promise you friend that all I need from you is $1,000 chiptunes money laundered to me in order to pay banking fees to release b i l l i o n s dollars for you from your recently deceased Egyptian king Uncle of whom you are the only living heir

brb - heading to Western Union.

Youngstown, OH
animalstyle wrote:
sleepytimejesse wrote:

brb - heading to Western Union.

t h a n k you friend! Please respond within 17 hours for b i l l i o n s

philly

oh you mean like if i wanted to make an album where i just got a bunch of well known skilled dudes to do all of the work and i'm the one who gets the biggest share of the money - good idea... it's for a "good cause" - the scene gets the value back ten fold - they're investing in the future of awesome - so says me - trust me on this one srsly klol

i'd like to talk to you   both   about a good opportunity for you and your loved ones. WE ALL HAVE DREAMS I KNOW I DO i'd like to talk to you about an exciting opportunity that people are talking about!

Gosford, Australia
Alpine wrote:

wasn't there some crash in a country around that part of the world where bread cost like a billion of that country's dollars?

zimbabwe. mugabe2014

South Korea
Victory Road wrote:
Alpine wrote:

zimbabwe. mugabe2014

Been going on like that for MUCH longer! I have some mates from Zim, and their currency has been devalued to the point where it's easier to trade clothes and other things (DMG Gameboys too, I guess) for bread than to buy it. That man is a fucking monster, and it is a sad, miserable place sad

^ damn : (

South Korea

And yet, their education system is better than South Africa's. Africa is a weird place, with all the Nigerian/Egyptian princes and kings leaving BILLIONS to foreigners, District 9 being a REAL place, Somalian pirates, and one of the poorest nations having better education than one of the wealthiest nations.

Gosford, Australia
DeerPresident wrote:
Victory Road wrote:

zimbabwe. mugabe2014

Been going on like that for MUCH longer! I have some mates from Zim, and their currency has been devalued to the point where it's easier to trade clothes and other things (DMG Gameboys too, I guess) for bread than to buy it. That man is a fucking monster, and it is a sad, miserable place sad

yeah he's been in power longer than i've been on earth. i was trying to do a #kony2012 thing but forgot the hashtag :v

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 10:39 pm)

South Korea

What if I told you that in one year's time, that's 12 short months, you WILL drive a brand new car AND have lost 20kg? Don't believe me, look at this photograph. [photo] That was ME! Look at me now! And look at these keys, is that a blue and white emblem? Yes sir! I just bought a brand new B.M.W. It was easy, and YOU can do it too, just come to one fun 15 minute info session, and you'll be on your way to making MILLIONS.

#theREALthing

Last edited by DeerPresident (Aug 19, 2014 1:43 pm)

philly

what if i told you that i'm making / selling t-shirts for your band... and you dont get the money - just me - but you're getting paid in "exposure" - you like?  oh yeah and here's some memes and hashtags for you too: #djdogballs #vaginamonorail #buttholesurfboards

Last edited by alex_mauer (Aug 19, 2014 3:17 pm)

Unsubscribe

8static fest is now pay to play.