Hey!
Did Nitro2k1 ever finish the ROMs with transposed MIDI channels? I'm running two GBs in parallel and it' be excellent to have one ROM that responds to CH6-10 smile
I've tried to contact mr Trash80 for the source to do it myself but I didn't receive a response.

Regards
/M

Unsubscribe

Why don't you just get another midi interface and use that?

That would require me to build another Arduinoboy..

IL, US

he did, though some reported issues when using them (not sure the details as it has worked fine for me, i used the 11-15 rom)... here they are, if you want to give them a shot http://esc.soundcollapse.org/drop/mgb_1_3_0-MC.zip

Thank you very much, e.s.c! ^_^

Rhode Island

It is possible to use 1 arduinoboy for 2 mGBs as well. I was talking with trash80 maybe 2 years ago about it and he helped me alter the arduinoboy code so you could have another link cable run off pins A3, A4, and A5. I believe this was all using the standard mGB rom as well. I will see if i can dig it up.

Ohh, that's neat!
Unfortunately I only have an Arduino mini pro goin right now.
However, I Do have a spare 5V Trinket lying around.. Anyone have any luck with a Trinket implementation? smile

the rom is not working for me, it seems my arduinoboy doesnt listen to midi channels 6-10, e. g. the lights are not blinking ... any ideas anyone?

Cheers