Melbourne, Australia
Victory Road wrote:

the conversation wasn't that interesting, i was worried about how hard it could be to occupationalise my degree and bummed that i don't have a lot of time to make a lot of music. it was just a lot of stuff i needed to hear from someone older and wiser than myself and it was really cool that it was this guy i basically just met then. singing ay yo, how good is chiptune

Yeah, I really like bryface. He's a really down to earth guy.

Gosford, Australia

this thread is now the bryface appreciation thread

bryface is Cool and Good

barf

big fan of that boy

Nottingham, UK

I made a feedback instrument that required you to put earbuds up your nose and a small microphone capsule in your mouth and then crank up the gain.

That was a weird performance.

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Sep 7, 2014 4:53 pm)

Seattle, WA

I met Bryface once at a concert he was really nice to me despite the fact that I was 13 at the time.

kfaraday wrote:

big fan of that boy

Sacramento, Ca

Its not quite chip related, but once upon a time I played a bunch of metal shows and opened it for The Black Dahlia Murder and As I Lay Dying

>_<

UK, Leicester
zneth wrote:

Its not quite chip related, but once upon a time I played a bunch of metal shows and opened it for The Black Dahlia Murder and As I Lay Dying

>_<

as a Black Dahlia Murder fan, fucking sweet yo

Spokane, Washington

Not exactly music but...

https://soundcloud.com/spokanenoise

Solar System

Submitted FMYNTH subgenre of course smile. Launched FMsynthesis.com forum where at start was toons of posts and than nothing for months (so much time spended as admin there)... So I didnt payed hosting again. Sold my Gravis Ultrasound to one of my Atari friends who is just watching demos on PC486 (ahh I miss it so much). Thrown in trash SB Pro and AWE32 when I was in last year on highschool and buyed my M-Audio soundcard (ahh I was so stupid and naive) - early 2000. Recorded AMIGA MODs and made mixtapes from modules and told to all my classmates (which were listening to Nirvana, Backstreet Boys and Rednex, Kelly Family) that I composed that music - basic school... I was playing with Scream Tracker at that time in early 90s...Hmm played demos on college in student cinema before blockbuster movies on HUGE HUGE HUGE SCREEN and with supercool AUDIO...Folks were thinking that I am VJing or something like that.I was flirting in bar and very hot girl was asking what is ATARI (at my t-shirt) - "It is apparel brand like LACOSTE or GUCCI" I answered, She saw it in movies and on some rock musicians so she believed to it. Naah...That was very funny.

But craziest of all that I never released my full album. But I hope right time will come... To share my stuff with you.

Last edited by Matej (Sep 7, 2014 10:05 pm)

buffalo, NY

One time I recorded a valentines death metal song telling my girlfriend that I would have sex with her corpse

Seattle, WA
danimal cannon wrote:

One time I recorded a valentines death metal song telling my girlfriend that I would have sex with her corpse

I don't know how I feel about this.

buffalo, NY
Dire Hit wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

I don't know how I feel about this.

You wouldn't understand, it's a *metal* thing

seattle

i released a noise track a long time ago that was mostly the audio from a scratched CD being played on a turntable

it was cool