Solar System

Are there any "Chipmusic.Org" T-Shirts and Stickers?

Last edited by Matej (Sep 5, 2014 3:04 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

thank god no

IL, US

unlikely to ever happen

Solar System

Why not? I think Chipmusic.Org merch will be amazing!
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/482/tshirt/

When rock/punk or dubstep kids can have t-shirts why not 8bit/16bit music sceners???

Last edited by Matej (Sep 5, 2014 4:47 pm)

IL, US

i have plenty of shirts for individual artists, but i know the staff well enough that i doubt theyd want cm.org merch to exist and i personally think it would be weird (as one of the guys who used to be 8bc staff and was helping spread 8bc buttons around, remember how that turned out? tongue )

IL, US

also, notice how old that topic is? from right when the site launched and we were still optimistic that it wouldnt start turning into 8bc pt2

pixls wrote:

What do you fine chippers think?

I am dying.

IL, US
an0va wrote:
pixls wrote:

What do you fine chippers think?

I am dying.

stfu, past version of dixls

Milwaukee, WI

IL, US

Earth

You need a fine chipper for bodies, not a course chipper.

we're back & stuff

there's my chippy

UK, Leicester

I thought this was a bump of a thread a while back. I wouldn't mind wearing a cm.o shirt, like a plain white t with the different pink text boxes would be alright, but anything with the site's name on would be strange imo. I think it's weird when people walk around in reddit shirts, or if I ever saw someone walk around in some kind of non-official 4chan merch or whatever. I find the idea of advertising the music you like with the clothes you wear more normal than advertising what sites you visit

Plantation, Florida

I'd be cool with a shirt displaying a typical week in the CM.O IRC.

UK, Leicester
Im_A_Track_Man wrote:

I'd be cool with a shirt displaying a typical week in the CM.O IRC.

unless it's changed since I was last there, that would just be a plain white tshirt

Detroit, Michigan

http://handheldheroes.spreadshirt.com/n … ze/color/2