Hey guys, I was just looking at the tutorials index and the thread was closed, so I couldn't post what I wanted to ask there. Basically, it didn't look like it had much there, and/or hadn't been updated in a while, and the topics in the 'tutorials, mods and how-tos' heading looked just a little scrunched together. I'm not trying to devalue this forum in any way. I love this place. You guys have helped me out on more than one occasion and I haven't found a nicer community anywhere else.  I guess what I'm saying is more of a request, that the section just be categorized a little better, and maybe if we all work together to update the index that would be great (especially for a newb like me) I found an awesome set of tutorials on youtube and would have loved to see more like those here is all.

I mean, I might not understand the process fully, so if anyone has any insight please tell me.

thanks!

i think the guyw ho made that topic doesnt post here any more

in any case theres loads more tutorials than listed in that topic. maybe someone should make a new one. i nominate lazerbeat wink